Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FoxietheFoxiefox

1. Default FoxietheFoxiefox

i didn't realize it was OK to TK 3 games in a row, and not be banned if you have alot of admins on your friends list, one of the games an admin was in the game...saw it happen say 3 or 4 times, then threatened to ban ME because i was calling the girl names? shit i need to get more admin friends so i can break the rules too!!------------------------
    Damage Taken from "FoxietheFoxieFox" - 96 in 12 hits...one of the many, learn to do your jobs as admin and ban the people who need to be banned.

2. Default

carnage ill admit i was there and told both u to stop and u both did dont start a thread and think nothing will come of it. first off yes she tkd u and it started for a reason something u did triggered it and then u called her a cunt and a dumb bitch so she tkd u some more on her behalf i would say she had full right in tking ur ass since u wanna be a dumbass and call her a cunt so post some more fail threads cause its more of a request to ban her than anything so plz qq some more on the right thread and make some more outlandish accusations. oh and because
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

3. Default

...she can't tk because she got called some names. that's definately not allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

i called her a cunt because she was TKing me for 2 maps before...you stupid shit, don't even come on here and even try to talk like you know whats going on, do you job..ban people who disobey server rules, i look at her friends list and OH! there you are shady, fuck you.

5. Default

drop it and chill the fuck out.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    drop it and chill the fuck out.
    i lol'd
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Only thing i got out of this thread is admins were biased because you were dealing with a girl carnage, and shady virus is a horndog who is defending someone who thinks they can get away with shit, because they use a voice changer and decesive some horny admins....

PICS OR IT ISN"T REAL!!!!

8. Default

yea ok im sure that was it. some horn dog over the internet ur so dumb. for one she dont talk and for two i really cant stand her whining. and carnage qq buddy ur both on my friends list and i told u both to knock it off from what i saw u both were tking when i joined. nothing i can do about hear say u tell me she was tking me but i wasnt there to see it. im on here telling u that i told both of u to chill out and u switched teams like one of u should have done from the start and i try to be reasonable because if i ban her right away its another admin abuse thread being posted i dont give a fuck male or female im not listening to childs play.

and viper ur an ignorant fuck u have no say in this ordeal u werent there and ur trollin me cause i was actually trying to be reasonable. stfu for one i dont sit here and hit on females on css i add as friends casue there good players and nothing more. honestly i get along with women better becasue there not childish and ignorant like ppl like u viper. stop being a fag and stop supporting ur boyfriend. its another trolling douche that we dont need.

carnage u cry more than alot of ppl im not saying she didnt do what u said but im not gonna ban someone right from the get go when u both had the problem with each other next time leave the server come back and join the other team if shes tking u round after round and next time i see it i will ban but its only going to be a 30 or an hour so its not preventing much. on my behalf sorry i guess for just trying to not ban any one and just try to play it out since u both had a problem with each other.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...she can't tk because she got called some names. that's definately not allowed.
    and yes acolyte u are right i guess its not right to tk after a name calling i guess ill just ban more often when it comes to tk i thought that was the whole point of the tk menu. im sorry ill be more stricrt on tk rules.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    and yes acolyte u are right i guess its not right to tk after a name calling i guess ill just ban more often when it comes to tk i thought that was the whole point of the tk menu. im sorry ill be more stricrt on tk rules.
    ...if someone tk's intentionally several rounds in a row, you give them a short timeout.

just because she got called some names does not mean we give her a free pass.