Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin abuse - SHADY V1RUS

1. Angry

ok first and foremost i will say half of these rules i broke are not true. i never argued between clan members for it was 5am and i was the only admin on the damn server.

secondly i call ppl fuckheads all the time jokingly after i get knifed and or naded its my personality. another thing im not a racist and have never said something so ignorant.

i did call u stupid since u dont know the rules and started being a douche bag questioning my ban for admin disrespect i told u several times why it happened and yet u presist on talkin more to piss me off. im glad u had enough commen sense to post in the forums however.

i did rage and perma ban u however that will be changed to a couple days only for the fact i hit the wrong number. another thing u didnt post the slay i did to myself after i "saved myself" since it was an accident to begin with i was surfing on jungle hit my binded button which caused me to fall so yes i did save myself. however u complained and said shit so i slayed myself because of ur response. i dont need evidence for ppl disrespecting me since the bans were 5 minute and 30 minute bans depending on how much abuse i took into consideration.

furthermore ur accusations and constantly riding my tail after bans that are completly legit i did warn u and the other ppl several tims on mic not to say anything else stupid. im an admin respect me plain and simple. however im calling ur post a fail post since in fact rules that u posted that i broke were never broken and i never did such thing as far as arguing it was with u for being ignorant and calling me out on why i banned ppl. u as a player have no right to question my authority and why they got banned. u didnt get banned until after u started talking ur crap. so i suggest in further refference that u keep ur thoughts to yourself when an admin bans someone. im sorry but any other admin in my shoes would have done the same except the perma but it was an honest mistake.

im not sorry for the mistake however since you caused me so much irritation since i told u to just shut the fuck up i know what im doing. and as far as calling ppl fuck heads and such its legal there is no problem with swearing and such on the server only racism. and if u knew me like many others do i rage and talk shit only cause i got pwned and i know it lol. i say shit cause im mad at myself not to offend ppl so in my defense u need a violin cause its simple trash talk and its normal for me.

and wagner u left and i wish u were still there with the disrespect man i turly never abuse my rights as admin. im fairly reasonable in every aspect and i dont try to upset the crowd. when ppl sit there and camp church on churches round after round after i spam no more campin or i will slay no more warnings they are asking to get slayed end of story.

so cevo plz qq some more and enjoy being called stupid some more >< your a perfect example of someone that is dumb to argue with an admin and argue to me why ppl get banned. thanks and have a wonderfull crying day cause im sure i will perma mute u and give u the 2 or 3 day ban only so i dont have to hear u argue about my rights as an admin.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

2. Default

another thing u never asked for the website lmao. i love ur lies and how u sit there and keep coming up with more ways to say i abused what i have done. and ur demos consist of nothing but trolling and ur idiocracy showing through to get me heated to say things to make ur demo look good. any one knows its not like me and i hardly ever speak on mic unles i have pure idiots like urself.

and in more need of explanation im not wasting my time reading everything u wrote since in fact all im reading is bullshit and more bullshit, lies oh and some more bullshit. if u have this big of a problem with how i hadled things i wish u lick in getting anywhere with this since u truly are not a mature gamer since u argued with an admin in the first place. cause some more trouble and make ur own server or find another server because u fit in well with the 13 year olds that troll and lie about abuse. like i said ur evidence is sketchy for one and the rules u posted have no comparison to what i broke. however like i said ur trolling and ur comments were enough to ban u from the get go after i told u it does not concern u. so keep up the awesome lies and bullshit remarks.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

3. Default

oh and the thousands of slaps i do are mostly at the end of a match after everyone is dead to fly around. everyone knows this and everyone has seen this i never slap myself during play unless its an honest mistake. so im glad u didnt waste ur time in that aspect since its something me and cyber always do at the end of a match so sure i "saved myself from dying because it the end of a match and had a little fun like we usually do. waste some more of my time replying to some more of ur false accusations against me im loveing the fact im calling u out on so many of ur lies its quite funny ur claiming some more idiocracy for yourself ur lookin more and more dumb with every lie i read ><

Quote Originally Posted by the cevo-p dude! View Post
    It looks like you misread the entire thread, didn't bother opening up the picture or demo or I might have miss expressed myself.

1- I was only pointing out to jssaylor2007 that we didn't have a clue about his admin status since he mentioned that Shady was a new admin. As I also said, I stayed respectful to everybody in the server, admin included. I'm a mature gamer and I usualy don't get involved in anything like this so I always stay respectful to other players (unless someone is being a dick in a scrim)

2- This is pointless, why do you bother posting if you didn't read everything I posted before? He called Pink and another guy those name. He called me stupid for asking him what was the clan's website so I could report his admin abuse. Don't believe me? Check out the entire log, the picture and the demo. Don't start telling I said something wrong, I didn't.

But you also touch my main point. If this is banable offence to be disrecpectful then yes Pink called him a clown but the admin replied he was a fuckhead. I'm not here to ask what is the worst between both insults, but why is only one of both guys getting banned? Does anything says that admins can be disrecpectful? Then my bad, I'll just leave now! So we, me and the other dude, asked him why he banned him since he wasn't showing much more respect to him, which we called admin abuse. At this point he got mad and the other dude insulted him and he banned him too. This second ban was quite justified since the second guy insulted him. As you can see in the picture, I asked him about the forum just before he banned him. At this point I started the demo and that's when he started calling me stupid for telling the first ban was unjustified! Did I say something wrong? No I didn't and that's why he didn't banned me. I just told myself : oh well fuck this, I'll just end the map and we stopped talking for 3-4minutes. Then just when I won, he banned me and this is why I'm here. Because my ban was so unjustified that I told myself I shouldn't let him get away with the Pink's ban and also mine since at this point he just got mad. He either doesn't like losing or didn't want me to find the forum.

3- The whole argument started about him slaying pink for "camping". Pink told him he was a clown because he moved, got a kill then got on top of the church to get his para kill. He stayed on the roof for barely 15seconds and he was moving arround checking out for an ennemy (he wasn't crouched in the bell area looking at the ladder, ya know!). But of course he got slayed for this. Who doesn't go on the roof anyway? And that's when he started pointing out his slapping abuse and so on...

4- Pink was arguing alone against the admin. Then when he got banned, me and the other dude asked explanations (that's only 2 people and I barely use my mic) and the second dude got banned kinda right away. Then I started typing only so no he wasn't on a survival bashing mode!

And if he had a reason to permaban me, I'd like to hear about it too! I mean, he called me stupid, I didn't answer anything but asked for the forum link and he keep trying to justify is stuff then we played. See what he typed just before I win? "here's abuse for you". Bet he wanted to ban me just before I get my nade kill...

I would just like people to read everything before posting into this thread so I don't have to explain myself again. I didn't get cocky, Pink and the other dude did. Shady also did. He just pushed too far when he banned me so here I am trying to see what is up with this. People get banned because they aren't respecting the admin? I agree. The admin gets away banning three people and being disrectpectful? I disagree. Let's just not care about the slap and slay abuse...
    im not saying that your perma ban was unjustified.
    i was suggesting some things for you to re think not get upset about.

also how is it he got a kill be fore para? when para is the first weapon in GG?

lastly.. does anyone know if its alright for him to have a linked avatar/advertiesment?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    another thing u never asked for the website lmao. i love ur lies and how u sit there and keep coming up with more ways to say i abused what i have done.
    and in more need of explanation im not wasting my time reading everything u wrote since in fact all im reading is bullshit and more bullshit, lies oh and some more bullshit.
    cause some more trouble and make ur own server or find another server because u fit in well with the 13 year olds that troll and lie about abuse.
    so keep up the awesome lies and bullshit remarks.
    waste some more of my time replying to some more of ur false accusations against me im loveing the fact im calling u out on so many of ur lies its quite funny ur claiming some more idiocracy for yourself ur lookin more and more dumb with every lie i read ><
    Yes I did, just check the picture on the right side just before you ban Billy Bullshiz, it's written and circled so don't call me a liar and get your facts straight! I love how people are just going to believe you since you're a member since longer but what can I do about this? The only fact that you keep posting trying to justify yourself by calling me a liar is just making it more obvious that I'm right. Oh and between, on which lie did you call me out? Didn't see anything but someone whining about how hell of a liar I am even if I got some proof to back me up.

i did rage and perma ban u however that will be changed to a couple days only for the fact i hit the wrong number.
    So you raged and perma banned me, but this was a mistake and you didn't bother changing it until now? Haha, anyway I don't care I won't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    also how is it he got a kill be fore para? when para is the first weapon in GG?

lastly.. does anyone know if its alright for him to have a linked avatar/advertiesment?
    "sniper", my bad and I just deleted my banner.

Quote Originally Posted by the cevo-p dude! View Post
    People get banned because they aren't respecting the admin? I agree. The admin gets away banning three people and being disrectpectful? I disagree. Let's just not care about the slap and slay abuse...
    Nobody answered this yet and it's why I started this thread..

Nobody answered this yet and it's why I started this thread..[/QUOTE]

to answer this it is simple.

I know shady and the only time iv ever seen hime slap or slay is at the end of the round once everyone on the oppsing team is dead "no penalty lose at all"
    and at the end of a map "also no pentaly lose"

i cant say that he did or didnt do that.. but try to remember if that was when i happened....

also
    it is possible you may have team killed him, and he slayed you.

Vicitms of a team kill get a menu with several options from Forgiving to drugging, one being slay.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

to answer this it is simple.

I know shady and the only time iv ever seen hime slap or slay is at the end of the round once everyone on the oppsing team is dead "no penalty lose at all"
    and at the end of a map "also no pentaly lose"

i cant say that he did or didnt do that.. but try to remember if that was when i happened....

also
    it is possible you may have team killed him, and he slayed you.

Vicitms of a team kill get a menu with several options from Forgiving to drugging, one being slay.
    Oh godd...I'm talking about the fact he banned people for being disrectpectful when he cleary isn't. If he can mess arround and call people stupid I don't care but then member should also be allowed to call him a clown. And anyway, we weren't in the same team and you COULD say what he did, the complete console log is attached in the first post aswell as a demo and a picture...
    Last edited by the cevo-p dude!; 11-27-2010 at 09:16 AM. Reason: color!

8. Default

If I had a penny for every post I-- If I had 100 dollars for every post I deleted, I would be very happy right now.

Now excuse me while I review this abuse thread.

Edit: I applaud you for your decencies when it comes to making an abuse thread. However, after going through everything I can see that the permanent ban was by accident, and he meant to ban you for only 5 minutes. In which case, is completely justifiable due to the indecencies you and the others displayed.

If you are still banned, PM me and I will personally unban you. Aside from that, this thread is now resolved.

/Resolved.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 11-27-2010 at 10:11 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.