Thread: Admin abuse - SHADY V1RUS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Exclamation Admin abuse - SHADY V1RUS

Admin's ingame name: SHADY V1RUS ibis.a
    Your ingame name: don't mind me, I'm cevo-p

Everything that is need to be said is in the picture. I also found the demo and I attached it to my post with a log of my console. Let me bet he got a demo for none of these bans. For my part, I was banned at around 8AM EST on 11/26.
    Thanks for reviewing this.

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):
    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
    5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
    6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
    9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)
    10) All bans must have a demo to be perm
    11) Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum

Breaking these rules in any way will result in admin privileges being revoked, and for more severe cases being removed from the clan, server, ect. All cases will be evaluated and assessed by high ranking clan members. If you feel that a clan member / admin has broken any of these rules, please post in the correct fourm. Admin is not refundable.

Broken server rules :
    III.4 (The admin chat spam)
    V.1 (When he saves himself from dying or losing health with slaps. When he slays people for "camping")
    VII.1 (Calling Pink a fuckhead on the picture and me stupid in the demo)

Attached Files