Thread: Gift Subscriptions

1. Arrow Gift Subscriptions

Just in time for the holidays you now have the option to order Gift Subscriptions! Ordering works just like before except that now you can define a username on the forums to get the subscription instead of yourself.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/payments.php

You can order admin or reserved slot for anyone on the forums. Note that they need to have their steamid in their profile in order to get service.

Also note that you will be making the subscription and so if you only want to buy them 1 month be sure to cancel it though paypal afterword.

Hopefully this will make it easier for everyone to enjoy the holidays by being able to give the gift of pwnage.

If there are any problems with the new system let me know as it is so far untested...

2. Default

Currently it will not let you buy subs for users that have some combination's of symbols in their name such as <[X]>

3. Default

I have reprogrammed the sql check so that all names will now work! You can now order it for anyone on the forums.

4. Default

Ibis getting in the Christmas spirit.

5. Default

Several people owe me admin.

I'll be able to play again soon, so I want mah admin!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Yes, focus on making sure people can give gifts to members with symbols in their name.

Instead of focusing on the servers and what's important we now have yet another method of giving IBIS money.

"Just in time for the holidays..."