Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Steam_0:0:5748544

1. Default Steam_0:0:5748544

Player name: Kavinsky
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5748544

I would like for this player to be banned because of his abrasive, disrespectful, and downright rude behavior in this community. He sounds like a middle-aged man but I'm quite convinced he's using a voice changer to avoid the 16 year old mic rule because just like every small child I've ever played with, he bitches and calls hacks every time someone kills him three (3) or more times in a row. He abuses players in game with teamattacks and hassles them with constant fruitless demo recordings. His language in game and on the forums and general disregard for anyone (including admins at many times) is a problem that I feel must be observed and punished. He is also trying very hard to avoid bans. As you can see from his player profile (http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=76575), his primary IP address is "unknown," and he has used 70 (seventy) other IP's to play on the gungame server. He has also used 17 (seventeen) pseudonyms.

All in all I know this player has been active for quite some time here, but I feel it's time to move on and allow 1 more space in the community for someone less juvenile and less asshole-ish.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I have seen kavinsky go from a somewhat decent person to be around, to being a complete bother to the server and any admins who may be in it. He constantly complains which may not be against the rules, but he also has a tendency to exploit problems in the server and then claim "if Zero would fix his shitty server then I couldnt do this." I have to wonder if kavinsky hates it here as much as he claims to then why does he stick around? He always states that there are much more stable servers without the "problems" IBIS has, so why doesnt he go there? I dont know anyone who actually enjoys when kavinsky comes into the server, but I know many whose reaction is "Oh shit its kavinsky. I dont know if anything will ever be done about him, but I do know many would be pleased if something was done.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

4. Default

Kavinsky has been around for a very long time and, I believe, lost all of his patience.

He claims to hate the servers, yes, he claims Zero won't do anything yes, but I think he sticks around because IBIS used to be fucking awesome and he has hopes and faiths it will return to that state to which he so wants.

He's a good guy, and I haven't played with him in a while, so I can't judge his character outside of here, but he has begun to bitch more than he used to.

I don't think he should be banned.

But if he's truly gone as downhill as this guy claims, then an offical warning needs to come before the ban.

Everyone deserves a second chance if they screw up.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

booooyyyy of all the god damn things you could come up with thats what you try to get me banned over, get a fucking life and stop wasting my time

and your DAMN fucking right I'm fucking frustated I work my ass of trying to get Zero to do something about these servers and it takes 6 months of constantly reminding him to do something before he even REMOTELY adresses it and even then its by doing something unbelievabiley minute.

especally considering how bad the fucking hitboxes are on here,

I fire first, (its a headshot on any other server) and I loose because of some stupid lag on here. I'm an extremely competitive person and that really fucking pisses me off and its only gotten worse because of zeros stupidity

and tentoes next time something like that happens like the other night fucking ask me why did I disconnect, I lost connection and had to rejoin you pompus ass.

and mery fucking thanksgiving y'all.

6. Default

I'm not going to read any of the replies but I would just like to add that we all know that Kavinsky gets annoying sometimes but he is a loyal member of the community and although the way he goes about trying to help is sometimes pushy he only makes suggestions often because hes trying to make the server more fun to play at. Everyone at IBIS is very opinionated, and Kavinsky isn't any acception, so lets all just get along
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

I'm glad some of you agree with me but I really don't care if he gets banned, I just wanted to piss him off.

8. Default

well if you'd have told me that brett i would have told you to change your name to Fluffy Frufflebottoms

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

9. Default

Actually I'm considering taking his name after the marriage. You're talking to the new Mrs. Frufflebottoms

Send your gifts to Kiln, Mississippi <3

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Actually I'm considering taking his name after the marriage. You're talking to the new Mrs. Frufflebottoms

Send your gifts to Kiln, Mississippi <3

Also I got nothing against Kavinsky. He's bitches a lot but he is loyal.