Thread: Six

1. Default Six

unban plz. check my old post, still have not been unbanned. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4420

2. Default

pm james like he said in your other thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

i did, he said he cant do anything. i need zero to take a look at it, but it is hard to reach him. he also doesn't respond to pm's

4. Default

he will see this thread sooner or later and look into it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    he will see this thread sooner or later and look into it.
    Because that's thoroughly encouraging.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    i did, he said he cant do anything. i need zero to take a look at it, but it is hard to reach him. he also doesn't respond to pm's
    i talked to zero a couple days ago, he said he will be busy for the following week...forgot if smthn about family or studies..but he will try to catch up as soon as he can...
    u have the worst timing six lol, if only u wrote a few days ago, he was on most of the time...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

I've PM'd Zero multiple times about this. I don't know what's going on.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

holy shit guys this guy has been banned for four months whats wrong with this picture I thought you could have been unbanned by james. That makes me curious as to why james can't unban him?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    holy shit guys this guy has been banned for four months whats wrong with this picture I thought you could have been unbanned by james. That makes me curious as to why james can't unban him?
    read his previous thread dude.

james tried
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    read his previous thread dude.

james tried
    what server was he banned on?