Thread: Hai

Default Hai

Hai, dude, you obviously have no clue who I am. But what you did, kinda like disrespecting an elder. Uncalled for dude. Bans for 0 reasons, thats abuse. Watch yourself

(ADMIN) Hai </3 | ibis.a: banned player ﮒupeяmąń
    You have been banned by Admin for 30 minutes
    Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).
    Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

2. Default

I gave you 80000000000000 warnings. You were afk 90% of the 4 maps we were on. Every time I moved you to spec you came back just to go afk for 4 more rounds. That shit is annoying as fuck, not to mention it prolongs the map. If you have something else you need to do, then go do it. I gave you a 30 minute time-out so you can finish what ever it was you were doing, since you didn't seem to care about everyone else game-play.

Dude, I know your new to this admin thing, but you do not ban anyone for any reason unles you go through the steps, IE: written warning, kick, then ban. You didn't even have a written warning. Follow the rules or give up your adminship. Thank you.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Dude, I know your new to this admin thing, but you do not ban anyone for any reason unles you go through the steps, IE: written warning, kick, then ban. You didn't even have a written warning. Follow the rules or give up your adminship. Thank you.
    LOL, you were afk 90% of the time, do you even know anything I wrote?

Yes, i do, Just cause im afk doesn't mean im not paying attention. My job is on computers, I would be playing if I couldn't focus even just a lil bit. You will get the hang of things. But don't ever ban someone without reason or without follwoing the procedures. PS, you def don't ban regulars who have been around as much as I have without one hell of a good reason. Thank you.

ps, This is not a formal complaint of abuse, just a warning from someone who's been here a while. Good luck to you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    ps, This is not a formal complaint of abuse, just a warning from someone who's been here a while. Good luck to you.
    Next time don't take up a slot when someone else is attempting to connect. Regulars do not have special preference to do what they want. 30 min ban was excessive. I would have kicked you. If you would have re-entered the server bitching, then yeah, I would have banned you 30 minutes myself.