Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Superman's App (finally) ;)

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    +1 super!!!
    Thanks bro. See you on the fields!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Now that I have purchased admin yet again, go ahead, and you will loose your admin privleages. I was not breaking any rules as a non admin member. There are 0 rules pertaining to the annoyance of players. And because it wasn't mic spamming either, you could of just ignored it. But thank you, this just shows me how young you really are. Nothing wrong with that.
    whiney Bitch, just so you know getting on and spamming the servers to get people to +1 one your app isnt going to get u any closer to IBIS if anything it just makes u look desperate, Clan Member votes are the only ones that matter. If you wanna get noticed play and stop going afk constantly. and stop making abuse threads against admins doing thier jobs. also be yourself stop trying to be mr perfect and every bodies friend its annoying.
    Last edited by Solarsoul; 12-06-2010 at 03:03 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Now that I have purchased admin yet again, go ahead, and you will loose your admin privleages. I was not breaking any rules as a non admin member. There are 0 rules pertaining to the annoyance of players. And because it wasn't mic spamming either, you could of just ignored it. But thank you, this just shows me how young you really are. Nothing wrong with that.
    You want to bet?

I can see where you think you aren't doing anything wrong. Posting a link to our website and asking people to post on your application so you can get useless +1's isn't wrong on it's own, but there are rules regarding annoying people.

You need to realize the probability of anyone coming on here to give you a +1 who hasn't already been to the IBIS website and specifically coming here to do just that is near 0%. I asked you to stop because it's kind of stupid, but I've caught you doing it even after that.

And why would Solaris be losing his admin?

And Solaris, don't come on here just to start shit. Handle it in PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    whiney Bitch, just so you know getting on and spamming the servers to get people to +1 one your app isnt going to get u any closer to IBIS if anything it just makes u look desperate, Clan Member votes are the only ones that matter. If you wanna get noticed play and stop going afk constantly. and stop making abuse threads against admins doing thier jobs. also be yourself stop trying to be mr perfect and every bodies friend its annoying.
    Ive made one abuse thread and it was justified. I was banned for before I had a chance to correct myself. Sorry If I have a life outside of games. I only ask people to come and leave feedback, I don't ask for a +1 or anything possitive. If they leave negative, then I will take it and do my best to do better if thats what it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You want to bet?

I can see where you think you aren't doing anything wrong. Posting a link to our website and asking people to post on your application so you can get useless +1's isn't wrong on it's own, but there are rules regarding annoying people.

You need to realize the probability of anyone coming on here to give you a +1 who hasn't already been to the IBIS website and specifically coming here to do just that is near 0%. I asked you to stop because it's kind of stupid, but I've caught you doing it even after that.

And why would Solaris be losing his admin?

And Solaris, don't come on here just to start shit. Handle it in PM.

I can respect your advice. I wasn't saying Solaris is going to loose it, I said if he repremanded me for something I was doing that wasn't breaking the rules he would probably loose them. As for asking people to come, I posted my feelings on that. I don't care if its good or bad feedback, I would like to know how I am doing as a admin and as a player on IBIS. Nothing more and nothing less. Yes, the odds of someone coming on JUST to post on my app are 1 in a 1000. But, Im also promoting our website and thus have had several players thank me cause they were looking for our website.

6. Default

Just because they were looking for the website? I'm pretty sure the server spams chat like ever 3 minutes with something regarding going to IBIS website and exactly how to get there.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    you can not be this stupid.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    hahahaha

hi whyt
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    Thanks whyt. See you on the flipside.

I too updated some info. See you all in WCS.