Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Superman's App (finally) ;)

Default :)

I totally forgot I applied. Has it been that long? Man, I sounded like an ass back then. Glad I have grown up a wee bit.

Haha 5years later...
    Now its time for Clan

3. Default

you should consider applying for ULA first as a stepping stone ... and show dedication and activity on the forum (ban sections) and in game first...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    you should consider applying for ULA first as a stepping stone ... and show dedication and activity on the forum (ban sections) and in game first...
    Yeah, most likely I will. I was just going through the threads again and forgot about this one.

5. Default

We'll see.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

I formally withdraw this application until I get some time in with ULA, if accepted, first. Thank you all for the awesome responses, good or bad. Any criticism, when used correctly, is good for someone. Thank you again.

7. Default

No. No. No.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-