Don

Panama City Beach, FL

Born:
    Feb 23, 1981

Job:
    System Administrator

Fav Guns:

AK
    M4 (which I shoot in real life as well.)
    (Taurus 45 - Going to be my next pistol.)

Fav Maps:
    dust 2, office, crackhouse

contact info:
    msg me on steam at ﮒupeяmąń or on the forums.

Reason For App:

I have been a long time member of the servers. I have been admin multiple times and a just one. I am fair, honest, and legit. I am well respected by many players and admins a like. My skills in computers might also come in handy to zero at some point.
    Last edited by Superman; 01-26-2011 at 10:25 AM.

+1 super your'e a good dude/admin/player. you've also been on ibis forever

3. Default

+1 we go back a ways now, and you've always been responsible and fun 2 play with. Good guy, good player.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

+1 if he remembers me

5. Default

undecided but good luck either way.

Thank you guys so far. I do remember you echo. Solaris, I don't think you and I play much.

7. Default

Yep, glk man

+1.34098095374509760-43u80=-436730=
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

Gonna go ahead and -1 this you are getting on my nerves constanlty spamming chat with your macro saying go to ibis and plus one my app.. the only way we got you to stop (since you would not listen to admins) was to get a clan member in to shut u up. i see you spamming you give me plus one on my app anymore and youll have to post an abuse thread on me as well.

9. Default

+1 super!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Gonna go ahead and -1 this you are getting on my nerves constanlty spamming chat with your macro saying go to ibis and plus one my app.. the only way we got you to stop (since you would not listen to admins) was to get a clan member in to shut u up. i see you spamming you give me plus one on my app anymore and youll have to post an abuse thread on me as well.

Now that I have purchased admin yet again, go ahead, and you will loose your admin privleages. I was not breaking any rules as a non admin member. There are 0 rules pertaining to the annoyance of players. And because it wasn't mic spamming either, you could of just ignored it. But thank you, this just shows me how young you really are. Nothing wrong with that.