Thread: speedhacker

Default speedhacker

hackers name: Secretsniper
    steam id: STEAM_0:1:6656209
    what hack: obvious speedhacking
    what server: zombie mod
    demo: herein lies the problem. i have no demo, it wont let me upload it in regular or compressed forms, it says security token missing. i cant email it since it is over 25 mb's in size, and i have no idea how to do megaupload or rapidshare type things. we do however have multiple witnesses such as rezel (who wasnt able to ban because of being kicked for latency issues), iminaporsche, pastor, and a few others including myself

2. Default

go to megashare.com

upload the file, give us the link.

i've used it often to post demos of hackers at convict gaming (where i play lots of tf2) since their forums have a 2mb upload limit (fucking bullshit, i know)

edit: to download, scroll own to bottom of the linked page an click the 'download' button on the right. i believe that's the free option.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 11-30-2010 at 12:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

http://www.MegaShare.com/2781364 there ya go long ass demo and not really anything extremely obvious in it, but halfway you can see the guy speed up on top of the roof to tag a guy and then slow back down to normal, and it cannot be attributed to lag since his latency was low and he wasn't lagging when i watched him b4

4. Default

I also saw him speed hacking, unfortunately due to the latency issues I was unable to get a good demo for a ban before he left the server.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.