Thread: Stupid network

1. Default Stupid network

I have been running my laptop off my wireless router for about 4 months now since I got it, all of a sudden it wont connect wirelessly and when I diagnose the problem it says "wireless connection does not have valid ip configuration"... I was going to reinstall the router but I opened the box that the cable company gave us and the disk is missing >.<

Help!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I have been running my laptop off my wireless router for about 4 months now since I got it, all of a sudden it wont connect wirelessly and when I diagnose the problem it says "wireless connection does not have valid ip configuration"... I was going to reinstall the router but I opened the box that the cable company gave us and the disk is missing >.<

Help!
    Depending on the company they will have a free tech line you can call. They are generally pretty friendly and can walk you through the steps to get it up an running again. Also, if you can't find the disc it's possible you can download it off the company website. Did you get your wireless router from the cable company or buy your own?

I'll ask YT when he gets home if he has any suggestions since he's a network guy, other than what's suggested above I'm useless in this department.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Have you tried running the ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew commands in command prompt?

if what superman said dosnt help

connect your lap top manually to the router and call your ISP it takes 5 min for them to set up your wireless again.

i had the same problem when i renewed my comcast.

5. Default

we need the brand and model of your router.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?