Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sick?

1. Default

I've been so sick that I fainted and starting having mad shivers, barely breathing.

Mom had to take me to the hospital, I was out of school for 2 weeks.

It was a bitch catching up...

And I just got over being sick, strep sucks.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

i was so sick one time i died and came back to life

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    no clue... oddly enough ive had food poisoning like 5 times in my life and ive never hallucinated before lol. by the end of the meal I was cold sweating... by the time I got home I was just fucked, I remember laying in bed seeing the word TOFU fly past me in slow mo... was really fucking weird... maybe I was drugged who knows...
    date rape?

4. Default

The sickest I have ever been was when I was in Afghanistan. The malaria meds they give you, you are supposed to take them once a day with food. (If you don't it makes you ill) Well I got off on a late shift and didnt have time to grab food so I downed my pill with coke and went to sleep. About 30 min. later my stomach started going ape shit, I had to curl up in a ball just to not be in pain. I tried to not throw up as best as I could but I ended vomiting all over my bed. I had to deal with a shitty stomach for about 5 or 6 hours trying to get some sleep before my next shift.

Thats the sickest I have ever been.

5. Default

seems everyone where i live is getting a cold or the flu. that sucks though scrub, hope youre good by now.

there are two times in my life that stand out as being the sickest ive ever been. the whole week before i was diagnosed with diabetes is the first and the time i had appendicitis is second. my cellulitis infection could be on that list but that was mostly just the most pain i have ever felt, and i would say i have a high pain tolerance.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

6. Default

I'm still sick but feeling better.

You all have some crazy sick stories .
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

7. Default

try taking a multivitamin a day, trust me it really helps with that kinda shit.