Thread: Im Banned ?

1. Default Im Banned ?

Name - [(Muppet)] LLaD steam is is 0:0:9193877 Who Baneed Me - Dont Know Wasnt Home -When Today Sometime - Why DOnt Know My Son Got On My Comp Will Make Shure Whatever He Did He Wont Be Playing Again IBIS Is The Only Server I Play On so Please UnBan Me PLEASE!!!!

2. Default

don't let other people use your account. cause regardless of who was on it your still responsible for there actions... also a shit ton of ppl have used the "oh it wasn't me on my account" story 2 try and get outta bans.

the ban was most likely a temp ban that will last around an hour. so either wait, or keep checking on here 2 see if the admin that did the ban reply's

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Are you unbanned?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default hmmmm

nope still banned
    Said probly about an hour but still banned and admin who banned my account never replyed to my post ill try again later peace out

5. Default

Nothing against the LLaD individual here, but I wonder how many people got out of bans because "Their son got onto their account while they were away..." or a similar excuse. It would be an interesting statistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

well i was hunting today when it happend i would like to know what he did to get banned he already lost all rights to the PC i have ibis in my favs and he knew not to go in them servers i know its probly a temp ban but would like to know how long of a ban it is i would like to get back playing thanks for your time reading my posts