Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: banning SPICE aka K2 aka synthetic marajuana

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

you in't believe your friend when he told you something was plant feeder...so your first thought was to snort it?

goddamn you're retarded
    yes to retard but he's correct bout the plant feeder lol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    yes to retard but he's correct bout the plant feeder lol
    so if you see a bag of scotts lawn fertilizer, you'd start snorting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

so if you see a bag of scotts lawn fertilizer, you'd start snorting it?
    yehhhh duhhh. fuck.r.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

your trying to makin what i did seen much more dumb than it really was i was told it was synthetic coke it looked like coke and watched someone eles do it so i tryed it i am not going to go snorting anything to see if it gets me high but if i have been told it dose and see someone eles sure why not try someting new stop being pricks

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    your trying to makin what i did seen much more dumb than it really was i was told it was synthetic coke it looked like coke and watched someone eles do it so i tryed it i am not going to go snorting anything to see if it gets me high but if i have been told it dose and see someone eles sure why not try someting new stop being pricks
    according to you he told you it was plant feeder
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

according to you he told you it was plant feeder
    i sprinkle plant feed on my cereal every morning.

7. Default

thats right i did say he said it was plant feeder and are you cant be that dumb you cant just sell something and say it is a new coke that wont come in your drug test becouse it is illigal to do so so they sell it as plant feeder!

8. Default

Nobody is using it as a plant feeder and it's use truly isn't intended for that either. 'Plant feeder' describes a wide assortment of chemicals and requires labeling about it's toxicity so alternative use of the chemical isn't as much of a concern to anyone as passing it off as a new OTC stimulant (which it's just a cocaine analogue). There is a large amount of research being done with similar chemicals for treatment of things like PTSD in shell-shocked soldiers (MDMA, methylone, mephedrone).

In any other form this chemical may end up scheduled and therefore useless to researchers. Though, because it is labeled as a plant feeder this makes it available to any consumer in any amount.

Don't be ignorant about something you're not familiar with.

9. Default

thank you scribble

10. Default

Brentidge, my advice to you is to leave the research chemicals to the researchers. You may find yourself in a very bad place chasing a high that you had the first time you messed with these chemicals.

These MDMA/Cocaine analogues will eat at your brain, kidneys, and immune system. In a clinical setting, patients are typically only administered the drug twice and have taken vitamins before to help block the effect of the neuro-toxicity. In any clinical situation the drug wouldn't be insufflated or freebased.

The casual abuse of the drug is what renders what positive gain it could bring useless. But then again, who cares about what other people could benefit from a drug when I can just sniff it into my nasal passages and have fun for a few hours. Right, brentidge?