Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Andehsaurus, Nov 30th.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    pure lies
    That's my husband you're talking about mister! Quell thy tongue, saucy knave!

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    That's my husband you're talking about mister! Quell thy tongue, saucy knave!
    well your husband is a very sexy but snide individual. may i have permission to speak again sir?!?!?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    well your husband is a very sexy but snide individual. may i have permission to speak again sir?!?!?
    .................................................. ...........ye-.................................................. ........................................

no.

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    .................................................. ...........ye-.................................................. ........................................

no.
    well fuck you then!

5. Default

i also banned a guy the other day for having REALLY shitty rates...
    smthn like rate 3000 cl_cmdrate 10 cl_updaterate 30000 (could be wrong)
    i think the moron filled in the rates poorly before, mixing up the rates or having typos...
    but the damn mother fucker was lagging all over place, 3 different ppl were shooting at him for over 10 seconds, he got out 100% HP...i was one of them...so was shady, and i forgot who was the 3rd but he ended up being the guy who won... so we all know how to aim at least...
    so i told him LITTERALLY 27 times to fix his rates ( i was being too nice , i was told.)
    and then i kicked him 3 times with other warnings,
    until i gave him a time out (ban 5 minutes)...
    he came back 5 minutes later... rates still fucked...and he WAS talking to me...just lazy as fuck to fix them... but he couldnt be killed...
    so i gave him a couple hours of rest at 5 am...till nxt time...
    so long story short, did u piss off dennys?:P but the ban, if for 5 mins, is all gd in this case...bad rates fuck the game for evreyone.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Me and dennis got into it a week or so ago about my rates which are rate 999999, cl_updaterate 101, cl_cmdrate 101, cl_interp .0199

He insisted my rates were improper - to the point of heated argument - but they are absolutely optimal for the the main/gg setups.

I don't know what this guy's rates are, but if its dennis who banned him I thought I'd chip in.

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/w...yer_Networking

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    who band him

band
    The fuck.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    Me and dennis got into it a week or so ago about my rates which are rate 999999, cl_updaterate 101, cl_cmdrate 101, cl_interp .0199

He insisted my rates were improper - to the point of heated argument - but they are absolutely optimal for the the main/gg setups.

I don't know what this guy's rates are, but if its dennis who banned him I thought I'd chip in.

...those aren't the right rates for our servers here
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post

hey dice,
    rate should be 30 000 on THIS server (might be smthn else on other servers
    cl_cmdrate should be 100 (not much different from 101 maybe...but still )
    updaterate is perfect.
    and aco? as for the interp, i have to agree with dice on this one
    i have my interp running at 0.02 compared to the 0.1...
    many ppl have this actually, i noticed it laggs out my headshots LESS..
    gives me more accurate spraying when am shooting bcos of the interpolation on the frames/sec, so when aiming at head it actually HITS the head, and not some random hitbox around it...
    some ppl tried to run that interp, they dnt see the difference... cant blame them, the interp has to be re-changed EVERY TIME u join a map, even same server... so sometimes i forget it myself and dnt notice any difference...sometimes it makes a LOT of difference....
    i'll ask about it more.
    if having that interp is not gd, i'll be glad to ignore it tho... not trying to make ppl change rates like me
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

An interp of 0.1 is set for pings between 100-200. Any ping under 100, 0.03 is fine. 0.02 should be good for pings around 20-30. As far as I know that's just about the reg you get on your shots, not on shots that other players get on you, but I have been wrong before.