Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hydro

1. Default

You realize that you keep disrespecting an admin, right? Calling admins stubborn and ignorant is no way to treat the supporters of IBIS. I don't need to say sorry for anything, because I didn't do anything wrong. If someone wants to make a demo that virtually shows NOTHING, then so be it. I am not going to apologize for being innocent. Logs are proof. Demos can be quite diminishing.

But am I going to call out for a temporary ban or am I going to try to get you in trouble for calling me names? No. Why? Because I am a grown man and I get over things that have no importance in life. I am admin because I can help out the IBIS community for the good. I am not the first admin to get blamed for nonsense, and I am sure as hell not going to be the last. That is just how people act, and it's quite childish. If he has to get all mad and try to get my admins rights provoked just because things don't go his way, then so be it. I am not going to change my ways for doing nothing wrong. If you/him don't get over it, so be it. If you do, then great, I will see you 2 in the future on the servers. I am not holding a grudge against anything. But I am also not going to lie dead and let volunteering supporters run over me when I am the one paying each month to help out the community.

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    He's the only person to add me. He is my friend in real life, but he could be the devil for all I care, he posted proof and that's what counts. Nobody is ganging up on you, I am simply standing by the demo.

Maybe if you just said "Sorry I didn't post an official vote, I will from now on", this thread could end and we could all have a group hug... but no... You are being stubborn. This act of stubbornness and rebellion shows your ignorance.

2. Default

LoL. You tried to flip this on us? I been playing with IBIS for a LONGGG time buddy, are you saying I am NOT a supporter?

Grow up dude, anyone who reads this thread/watches the demo will clearly see this entire argument could be avoided by an apology. Rules state that you must make a public vote... You did not. You made a "personal" vote and when it came to somewhat of a tie, you decided on things your own way.

3. Default

I don't believe I said you weren't a "supporter." You volunteerly support IBIS by playing on their servers. I support IBIS by PAYING them. I support the server you play on, I support the website. Anything zero uses the money for, I support it. Their is no "trying" to flip this on you guys. My argument is totally legit.

Grow up dude? I have a 4 month old daughter, car payments, house payments, many payments that you haven't even considered, and you are telling me to "grow up?"

A personal vote = a vote when someone (like me) says this command ma_say " Whoever wants a knife round then pistol round say yes." Which is exactly what I did. You are trying to tell me that I decided to vote by myself whether or not we should. I asked everyone on the server if they wanted the vote, which was 4 people. Two of them said yes, 1 said no, 1 didn't answer. That means its 2 on 1. someone of a tie you say? You better re-count. Guess who started this whole problem... The 1 person who voted no. So someone I am deciding to do things my way when the 1 person who voted no threw a fit and causes a thread like this and really, irratates a few people.

No matter what the issue is, it's 2 rounds. Then the game becomes completely normal as it was before. What is the big problem buddy? A personal vote doesn't mean it's not a public vote. I just didn't use the admin voting system... Instead, I did a vote by what I stated above.

That is really sad if the only thing you want is a sorry. That means it's not admin abuse. What it means is that yous wanted someone with a higher ranking to bow down to you by saying sorry. If I really did something wrong, and believe I have before (I felt terrible for slaying someone when I didn't even know I was in the admin plug-in), I would have said sorry numerous times like I did before, and I would have made it up somehow to the person. But I didn't abuse my admin powers. Therefore I am not going to bow down and apologize for being an admin.

You know, I really didn't have to reply to this, because you proved my point in your post. With that said, this is my last post to you about this matter. I told my story, and I don't believe I left out many details. If Zero really thinks its worth it, he'll read this thread and ask me about it. Otherwise, I don't need to explain anything else to you or anyone else of that matter.

Thanks
    HyDro

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    LoL. You tried to flip this on us? I been playing with IBIS for a LONGGG time buddy, are you saying I am NOT a supporter?

Grow up dude, anyone who reads this thread/watches the demo will clearly see this entire argument could be avoided by an apology. Rules state that you must make a public vote... You did not. You made a "personal" vote and when it came to somewhat of a tie, you decided on things your own way.

4. Default

I don't know exactly what you did wrong, but as for the rest of your ranting;
    Respect is earned, not bought for $11.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yed View Post
    lol this guys a noob.

yed's post = ditto.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

6. Default

Actually buying admin does get you respect...

3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>
    If you disrespect them you can be kicked or even banned.
    -MBP

7. Default

This admin did not do anything wrong. Let the fucken admins do their job. He put a personal vote and the majority won the vote. Stop your fucken whining already. Get over it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yed View Post
    Precisely. You can't skip past the rules and then try to talk down to people who catch you.

This thread IS STILL GOING ON because you won't simply admit you probably should have done an official vote. Too bad maturity isn't a requirement for admin.

9. Default

Do you feel better knowing that you attacked me personally now? Because your incompetence really doesn't bother me, in fact, it's quite amusing.

10. Default

Sigh... I guess some people can never admit fault.