Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hydro

1. Default

is this in the pub? when I come back and see this happening in the pub I will be extremely upset. our pub is straight up cs. we don't play low grav, all knives, or all awps. we are a top server because people enjoy playing cs as it was meant to be played. you want to play the bullshit? there are hundreds of pubs that do it out there. ibis is not that kind of pub. please respect that.
    thank you kindly. I hope you respect our level of play.
    id leave gg and pub if this was happening and I've been here for years.
    man is there a conspiracy against ibis and our traffic or something???

2. Default

Just to add my 2 cents, and I know I can't prove it (unless you have the patience to dig back in logs of say 3 weeks ago), this happened on the gungame server: he kicked me without warning for having a ping over 150 but below 200. When I came back, he finally told me why I got kicked and then kept threatening me for kicking me again unless I reduce my ping. Now, you have to know that I'm from Hungary. That's fucking overseas, but I don't care because I love the server. It's natural for my ping to go over 150 at times. But even if I have a high ping constantly, that's why the automatic ping kicker is in place, but he didn't give a fuck when we told him that. Oddly, he stopped being a twat with me after I told him that I'd report him for abuse if he kicks me again. Another incident was what happened to another guy the same day but earlier. Basically, he slayed the guy, because Hydro teamkilled him and said sorry but the guy still slayed. The reason for the slay was "you don't slay after people say sorry". Again, I know I can't prove any of this, but I believe if any of the witnesses come to the forums, they can back me up on these (I think I remember Wings being one).

Anyway, he's a terrible admin. I'd even say he's the Rodrigo of GG.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Actually buying admin does get you respect...

If you disrespect them you can be kicked or even banned.
    It gets you respect if you follow the rules for the admin in the first place, not just the ones he likes.

I haven't seen the demo but if what they say is true then hes a dipshit admin
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    is this in the pub? when I come back and see this happening in the pub I will be extremely upset. our pub is straight up cs. we don't play low grav, all knives, or all awps. we are a top server because people enjoy playing cs as it was meant to be played. you want to play the bullshit? there are hundreds of pubs that do it out there. ibis is not that kind of pub. please respect that.
    thank you kindly. I hope you respect our level of play.
    id leave gg and pub if this was happening and I've been here for years.
    man is there a conspiracy against ibis and our traffic or something???
    I remember a long time ago we used to have low grav knive/shottie matches. They were so much fun, but would always fuck up peoples ranks. Trauma was usually the cause of these amazing little matches, but for obvious reasons the top players didnt like it cuz their ranks got fucked.
    -MBP

5. Default

Hmm. I told him it was not appropiately voted upon, and IBIS is all about players choices. All maps, choices, etc are voted on officially and publicly. Some of the most respected admins are posting in this thread telling you what I was telling you. So there, some of the "paying" supporters agree with me. It isn't about paying, it's about how you act and play in accord with the rules. Thanks deprod and project. I needed some reinforcement. I thought I was losing my mind, that there was no way he was just going to walk all over this thread without even admitting he should have probably done things slightly different. I wouldn't go as far as to call him a terrible admin, but everyone has their mistakes and all that is asked is maybe an apology. He couldn't even admit it and just say sorry.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HyDro View Post
    Actually, I never noticed this until now, but you have 1 friend on your list...
    I'll be your friend V. You can invite me.

Hydro...

7. Default

LOL at whoever read this entire thread.

I like scrolling through and reading the 1 line bangers, they are great

PEW PEW PEW™

8. Default

Guys i wasn't even there but i have a eyes i can actually READ... he clearly states "I casted a vote 2 said yes 1 said no 1 didn't respond"
    Just stop fighting.
    People you can't just argue over this kinda stuff.
    Talk it out nicely, instead your yelling at the guy, making him look stupid.
    READ people READ.
    Just because someone posted a demo doesn't mean its evidence, he could has shot that vid minutes after the vote, giving no proof that he voted, when he probably really did cast a vote.
    He voted, he asked, thats all that madders.
    I really wish i could lock this thread right now, its pointless, if your going to complain about being AWPED or CTS not having weapons and terriost do, duke it out on steam or CSS through a 2 vs 2 match or something, not on the forums.
    Keep this clean.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

9. Default

lol MBP he's gonna take you job

j/k

anyway there hasn't been any fighting on this thread for 4 days why stir it back up?

10. Default

Knife rounds suck, especially with no knife siphon. Does it even take talent win a knife battle?