Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hydro

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    Sigh... I guess some people can never admit fault.
    If you read what other admins are saying, Like NYS, he didnt do anything wrong. Please stop arguing about it. You are not helping.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    is this in the pub? when I come back and see this happening in the pub I will be extremely upset. our pub is straight up cs. we don't play low grav, all knives, or all awps. we are a top server because people enjoy playing cs as it was meant to be played. you want to play the bullshit? there are hundreds of pubs that do it out there. ibis is not that kind of pub. please respect that.
    thank you kindly. I hope you respect our level of play.
    id leave gg and pub if this was happening and I've been here for years.
    man is there a conspiracy against ibis and our traffic or something???
    Just to respond to this one comment, I agree. The pub is the best, hands down, straight cs server I have ever played. Doing knife games and other bs games would be better suited to a pub of a lesser stature than this one.

3. Default

This seems to be more of a fight over who liked what the admin did and not if he was allowed to actually do it. It does not look like he did anything wrong noting that he did have a vote for it. I would say that when doing things like this make sure that everyone is on board and be sure to type everything in admin chat so that what you said is always a fact.

4. Default

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This seems to be more of a fight over who liked what the admin did and not if he was allowed to actually do it. It does not look like he did anything wrong noting that he did have a vote for it. I would say that when doing things like this make sure that everyone is on board and be sure to type everything in admin chat so that what you said is always a fact.