Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sick?

1. Default Sick?

Anyone else have a flu/cold this holiday season? I've been having the worst three days of it with a high grade fever, aches, and coughing.

On another note: what's the sickest you've ever been?
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

2. Default

been dealing with a chest cold... that aside I'm aight.

worst Ive ever been was when I tried this new greek resturant in town... got food poisoning like a mother fucker... I was strait up hallucinating... like big time as if I did acid or something was crazy shit.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    been dealing with a chest cold... that aside I'm aight.

worst Ive ever been was when I tried this new greek resturant in town... got food poisoning like a mother fucker... I was strait up hallucinating... like big time as if I did acid or something was crazy shit.
    Ouch maybe there were some special mushrooms in your salad.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

4. Default

no clue... oddly enough ive had food poisoning like 5 times in my life and ive never hallucinated before lol. by the end of the meal I was cold sweating... by the time I got home I was just fucked, I remember laying in bed seeing the word TOFU fly past me in slow mo... was really fucking weird... maybe I was drugged who knows...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

meh i've been feeling like shit in the mornings (stuffy nose, itchy throat), goes away later in the day. prolly allergies

Flu shot ftw

7. Default

the only thing i ever get from a flu shot is the flu. Every time i get one sure enough a week or 2 after im sick as a dog

8. Default

I'm sick right now . The sickest I've ever been..hmm.. well.. I had an allergic reaction to that powder you use before you vacuum the carpets, and it made me pretty sick, but otherwise, I've been pretty lucky.

Right now I have congestion/cough and generally not feeling well. Probably just a cold.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

Yeah I've been waking up with a stuffed up nose, and a half assed cough.

The sickest I've ever been is severely dehydrated to the point where if I went another day, I could have died The day they released me I packed my bags and went to Jamaica though.. almost missed my trip!

Other than that, the worst would be the flu..
    Fear is a Liar.

10. Default

I had AIDS once, but I think it went away.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.