Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Hi =]

  1. Red face Hi =]

    Hi i'm a drunk, you'er all cute (mostly bc im drunk) but suppp i love gungame

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome to ibis jen!
    Last edited by mcilwain; 12-04-2010 at 10:38 AM.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome to the IBIS community!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Hi i'm a drunk, you'er all cute (mostly bc im drunk) but suppp i love gungame
    Oh dear, I remember you from last night.

    Hello and welcome to Drama Center.



  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Oh dear, I remember you from last night.

    Hello and welcome to Drama Center.
    I'll give a +1

  6. Default

    rofl all you guys excited to see a drunk vag woot
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    rofl all you guys excited to see a drunk vag woot
    shut up, stupid.

  8. Default

    welcome

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  9. Default

    Welcome to the forums.

    P.S. I should inform you you have a vagina, and as such it comes with great responsibility when on the internet. Take care of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

    P.S. I should inform you you have a vagina, and as such it comes with great responsibility when on the internet. Take care of it.
    lol i wonder how many people flocked to look at her profile

    anyways welcome JEN have you been drinking JIN

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •