Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Admin Abuse Lord_taz Ibis.a

1. Default

maynard i dont need to read the TOS, i know what it is. admins like taz should read the TOS not Regs and former admin like me who followed and became friends of a lot. idc if this post are not to be taken seriously nor even payed attention or something coz nothing is going to happen anyway or will so idc.

aco, its funny but how many demo's and SS does it need to take his ass off of the admin list? this kind of admin ruins the fun of a lot of player that use to play often on the server.

Nex, thnks man

Taz, you lying son of a bitch, fuck you and have a nice day

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Yeah taz is a dick he's always telling me to get out of the ZM when i join cause he doesn't like the way i operate and admin...

its always "your a pub admin get out of here and go back to pub etc etc....
    this guy seriously needs a lesson on respect and adminship.... anyone wanna got to Columbus and kick his ass????

Clone
    I'm down. He really has no respect for anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    if your game bring it
    I'll break your leg with my toe.

Back on topic though, as much as I'd love to side against Taz here, he technically didn't abuse considering OnEyEdMaN admitted to insulting an admin.
    Next time don't throw around insults, just start a demo and go from there.

You're going down Taz... fucker
    Fear is a Liar.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    maynard i dont need to read the TOS, i know what it is.
    no you obviously don't cause your own story that you provided (not even in proper format) has you admitting 2 starting the argument between you 2. someone else called him a blocker and you some how thought that was an ok moment for you 2 start trash talking an admin? and then you continued on with it.

your lucky it was a 2 hour ban, for blatantly disrespecting an admin multiple times you coulda ended up with a far longer ban.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your lucky it was a 2 hour ban, for blatantly disrespecting an admin multiple times you coulda ended up with a far longer ban.
    It was an excessive ban. Who hell bans someone who insults them for two hours? A far longer ban would have branded a big dick on that admins forehead and putting any respect that admin had threw a shredder. I think there needs to be a clearer definition of "disrespect" and set course of action that needs to be taken before any ban is in order.

5. Default

This thread is pretty bad.. I'm gonna have to close it. Zero can review it if he wants to.. Pretty sure Taz can't ban anymore, anyways. Even if he can, you still called one admin a dumbass and that's not very nice.

/Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.