Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: supernukeman possible aim toggling?

1. Default supernukeman possible aim toggling?

19: STEAM_0:0:260722 SuperNukeMan AP4g78v/6Zx0GDqrLJIH2X 04k9fLD2i2

sv_cheats 1, r_drawothermodels 2

got called into pub by ACER to check on this guy...when i showed up he was already double score than the other 4 ppl playing...died only 2 times...
    i have other demos that i will add as EDIT later (check back on that) when they upload on megauplaod...

watch at first how flawless he is with HS, SPECIALLY at tick 7000 , where CLEARLY he was blinded as fuck by the flash grenade and yet he STILL got a HS from it while sprayning an ak...luck much ????
    he got like to 45-6 vs 17 max... and i mean i even played against him later to see if the others just fail or smthn is wrong... 1UP also went against him, failed as well to kill him... he is TOO FAST in his HS reflexes... shady was specing with me as well later on...(i got tired and sleepy, asked him to take over...)
    i think supernukman noticed smthn fishy mid game bcos i think he toggled off...and couldnt even get SIMILAR kills to the ones he did at the beginning of the demo... he went from pro HS guy to "i cant hit shit" guy in less than a minute? but then on the nxt games he starts getting flawless HS again...
    i leave this one up to u guys, bcos i dnt know what action to take.
    also check tick 5000 ...fast reflex much?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DX56Q3S5

EDIT: btw he has only played for 39 hours in total before... i doubt someone can get sooo gd soo fast...check stats
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats....php?id=107358
    he has more than 1100+ HS out of only 1700 kills, thats more than 60 % or smthn... even baby and fluffy dnt have that % of HS... and they know their shit...
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...subtab=summary
    NEW EDIT
    other maps he played: (most of them show me playing as well...bcos i thought shady was recording HIM while im testing him with flash bangs to blidn him....shady forgot to record ... )
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L1B6GYG7
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W1ZECVV0
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-05-2010 at 07:35 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

ok i watched it and the first 2 minutes were so obvious its unbareable..... however its hard to see it when i arrived in the room he toggled during warmup to turn them on and toggled off whenever its either skill or he knows how to toggle very well.

i tried taking a demo for myself but it wasnt conclusive in my demo after i saw cybers it was enough shown. i think further spectating and other admins approval is in need but we have to catch him again.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

I have some demos of supernuke and EVERY SINGLE TIME he joins the pub, I drop spec and record another. Before I got admin I was hella suspicious of this guy but now that I've got ze powa I'm just waiting for him to fuck up.

I may or may not already have ma_ban supernukeman bound to my "o" key >.>
    Last edited by dice; 12-13-2010 at 05:39 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    I have some demos of supernuke and EVERY SINGLE TIME he joins the pub, I drop spec and record another. Before I got admin I was hella suspicious of this guy but now that I've got ze powa I'm just waiting for him to fuck up.

I may or may not already have ma_ban supernukeman bound to my "o" key >.>
    he is VERY suspicious...i wanna nail his ass... can we perma ban him ????? anyone saw the demos?

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

I watched the first demo you posted and it didnt look too bad, don't think we can ban on it. I'm about to DL the other two you put up

6. Default

You can't tell from looking for his cursor to be jittery, and not one of those shots couldn't be pulled off legitimately, however to do that kind of thing on a consistent basis is EXTREMELY unlikely. One thing that I also don't like from the first demo is not only how he knew Shadowcat would be coming around a corner, but also that he would be crouched. Yes he did it consistently, but a player who would have to be good enough to get those kills would default their crosshair to standing head height 99% of the time. It takes one hell of a shot for me to call bs, and even though it could be legit, but I was calling bs frequently in the first demo. I couldn't watch the 2nd because I don't have the map, and I was too impatient for the 3rd, but the 1st has me veeeeery suspicious.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    You can't tell from looking for his cursor to be jittery, and not one of those shots couldn't be pulled off legitimately, however to do that kind of thing on a consistent basis is EXTREMELY unlikely. One thing that I also don't like from the first demo is not only how he knew Shadowcat would be coming around a corner, but also that he would be crouched. Yes he did it consistently, but a player who would have to be good enough to get those kills would default their crosshair to standing head height 99% of the time. It takes one hell of a shot for me to call bs, and even though it could be legit, but I was calling bs frequently in the first demo. I couldn't watch the 2nd because I don't have the map, and I was too impatient for the 3rd, but the 1st has me veeeeery suspicious.
    THANks brett
    the first one is my real demo...
    the other 2 didnt show anything perticular bcos i think he knew i was there... so i just posted them in case someoene saw smthn i missed.... but did u see that his headshots streak went downhill ever since mid game? i mean he got like 27 HS in a row and when he knew i was there, he couldnt get the SAME HS scenarios that he had before?... weird...

8. Default

Yeah and I can get on fire and get some streaks but I was literally saying out loud "that's bs" and it takes a hell of a shot for me to do that, and it was happening quite a few times. Very clever hacks if thats that what they are and I'd say im maybe 90-95% sure thats what it is.

I know accounts can be traded but its worth noting one of the big reasons I can't call this guy out yet is... he is a 6 dig. He's been playing a while (or bought the acct)

But yeah I will not disagree, I watch this guy like a hawk when he's around.

10. Default

Also could've inherited the account. I'd have a 6 dig (as it is, i have a 7 dig) if my brother hadn't decided to hack in 1.6 a few times, wasted like 3 accounts. Whatever, he made em all :P anywho I've been playing cs since I was 9, I'm now 18, and I have a hell of a hard time believing he's legit. I've been wrong in the past, but I've also been right.
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 12-13-2010 at 11:36 PM.