Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BEST HEADSET - Discuss

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    All I've ever known were wal-mart specials
    +1
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

I wanna thank all those that posted input w/o any BS...

I have enough data to make 1 of 2 decisions from the links.

will update after I check out the potentials...

TY

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    I am currently using the Sennheiser PC150 (replaced by the PC151), which has no fancy features, just a simple 2.0 headset with noise-canceling mic. It is roughly 5 years old, and I have never had any issues. Of course, it is a 3.5mm connected headset, so if you want the USB sister model, the PC166, you have to pay almost $100 more (that is also an open-backed set, which I can only imagine reduces isolation).

I can almost guarantee you that no other brand will touch the audio quality of a Sennheiser headset at the same price range.
    i have eh same thing, and sennheiser has great build quality

but i have recently saw these ampified headset and want to do more research on them.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4. Default

Well, I'm glad that I started this post because I came across a neat little jewel that got me my 2 pair of Creative Fatality Pro headsets back!!!

No thanks to Creative who did absolutely nothing for me! At least during the perusal of the different links posted here, I found a $10.00 item that allows me to use the headsets I bought a few years ago and am verry happy with!

THANKS

Oh yeah, this is the thing that made it all work with Windows 7

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16812186035
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>