Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Project 1 - Inception Escape

1. Default

ive had the same thought. i like your idea's as they are near to what i have thought about, i havent used sdk in months but you and xmas should team up and create the map.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

ok i love the music!

here is how i pictured it, and it would be much simpler to do, and would be alot more fun. feel free to make changes.

start out on the plane while the console tells how things work (00:15)
    [fade to black]
    {eyes open}
    all players are running through obstacles along the streets in the city landscape.(00:12) (first zombie appears at beginning of new york landscape) Players round a couple corners, dodging oncoming cars and what have you, finally head through some allies and find them selves getting into the van. (00:45)

(in the van you should find a switch that triggers the train to come. "00:15" second stand off time.}

after the (00:15) all players in the van will teleport to a bar in a hotel.

players now have to travel to the # of the room in the movie. they can shoot tables and whatnot in the hallways to block the zombies for a temp. time.

after the train passes in phase 1, the zombies will be teleported to the bar and will follow. (00:15) this should be very easy.

(there should be a 1:00 min timer for the gravity trip, so that we are now walking on walls and the ceiling trying to get to the room) all this should take about (1:30) mins

after players get to the room, they should find a bed with a ton of electric devices on them. but before they can get into the next phase, one player should have to go to an elevator and activate a bomb so that they can make the "next" jump.

after the player activates the bomb, and rejoins with the team, who should be fighting off zombies, the teleport should go off in (00:30) seconds time.

(jump to the last phase)

players should appear on a mountain side where they have to get to the fortress where the vault is on the inside.

players will have to make a mad dash for the fortress. wither by following the safe path, with a few obstacles, or take a dangerous short cut, in which they have to dodge an avalanche (meaning rocks of ice) down a massive hillside.

( i dont know how long we should wait for zombie spawn here)

when players arrive at fortress, the have to enter through a pipe at the side of the building by shooting the mesh cover off.

players then will have to make it to the vault, but the vault should take awhile to open, so that the zombies have a chance to get them.

players should defend the fort (including the pipe entrance) for about 1:00 min, then the vault will open for (00:15) secs then close. the survivors inside the vault should be teleported either back to the elevator with the bomb and then to the van, and then to the plane, or i was thinking, just skip it and teleport them back to the plane.

anyone left in the fortress phase will have the distinct pleasure of dying by wonderful nuke that will go of in (00:15) seconds after players are back to the plane and are safe..

the APPROX time it should take to complete the level with survivors should be 5:30-7:00 mins.

please tell me what you think of my vision. it took me 30 mins to think and write!

Remember have some Chewyrunts and SHUT THE F**K UP!

3. Default

come on people!! keep this going. i need feed back!!!

Remember have some Chewyrunts and SHUT THE F**K UP!

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    why would you have it fade black that would be like going to sleep would be better if you started with a fad to black like your falling asleep. then at the end go blurry and turn white like you are waking up.
    1. You are stupid... when you wake up.. what ever you were dreaming "goes" black.. have you not watched this movie? if you ahve.. did your special ed brain figure it out at all?

2. you guys seriously need to talk about this in private, its to great of an idea to be posting on a frequently looked at forum of CSS players.