Thread: Born 2 kill ibis.a

1. Default Born 2 kill ibis.a

keep on lookout for this guy.
    not admin, but has tag on. not sure if he's buying it and put the tag on too early or something, but he's had it on a handful of times before.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=160005

STEAM_0:1:27257644
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

what server(s)?
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    what server(s)?
    well the stats are for gg so start there.

4. Default

in general. i've seen him on gg, but he could go to any of them.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

This might just be some 8 year old who thinks he's rebellious and cool by declaring himself the bane of the clan that runs the servers. I WAS BORN TO KILL ibis.a (members)

Just a thought

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    This might just be some 8 year old who thinks he's rebellious and cool by declaring himself the bane of the clan that runs the servers. I WAS BORN TO KILL ibis.a (members)

Just a thought
    so? he's still out if he's caught