Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please Read MAP additions

1. Exclamation Please Read MAP additions

These are some classic maps that i miss from regular cs and i mean maps from 1.3 to CZ.

I would like to see these maps added

Scoutzknives- what an amazing map not to be on ibis .

Aim_ak-colt- ORIGINAL MAP TO PRACTICE AIM AGAIN GREAT FOR THE COMMUNITY

fy_poool day- another fun map with lots of people crazy action

fy_iceworld - which ever version of it you prefer there all good and can populate a server quite fast with a small amount of players great for late night gaming quick rounds spawns etc

AWP_MAPS etc- alot of awp maps are available put a few on the pub so when others wannna awp i dont have to drop it and personally a much better map than some on the server AND WILL be voteable on the server

De_inferno - already on the server but adjust the nominations page

cs_deagle - this map is crazy and used in ur gungame add it to the pub

de_rats - if possible

REMOVE DE_HIGHSCHOOL_x CRASHS YOUR SERVER EVERYTIME IT CHANGES TO IT.

anyways i was told this was the way to get maps added see how ti goes i guess let me know what you guys think.

2. Default

even if other people want to awp, the server wouldn't let them since it restricts # awps/team

fy_poolday and fy_iceworld are epic maps yes, but not really pub maps. i've always thought of pub as being the most competative of the 4, so i stay out of it. the fy maps just don't seem right.

our gg has gg_deagle_5 (or something like that) not sure how it would work as a cs map though.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

first of all a pub is not a competitive lmao is actually taking it eazy CS copetitive is scrims ...for me anyways

also in awp maps it usually has awps on the ground and the map has a ssetting for alll people playing to awp no matter restrictions.

btw ALL those maps i stated are classic pub maps

4. Default

Pub is not fun on ibis because it is filled with profags who have to hear every single footstep and use the awp, m4, and deagle over and over to have a good time.

It is the anti-fun.

5. Default

can people who actually play in the pub reply to this.

ok, deagle would be retarded. i can say good for all the other ones, but even though poolday has bombsites, it really would be a horrible pub map imo

Im all for adding cool maps to the pub but awp maps wouldn't work due to restrictions and does deagle even have buy zones?

Iceworld - please.
    AKcolt - please.
    scoutsknives - please.

Also, there's loads of worthless maps already on the server that really kill it, im gonna start making a list of them. And like you said high school needs removed it crashes every single time

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    Im all for adding cool maps to the pub but awp maps wouldn't work due to restrictions and does deagle even have buy zones?

Iceworld - please.
    AKcolt - please.
    scoutsknives - please.

Also, there's loads of worthless maps already on the server that really kill it, im gonna start making a list of them. And like you said high school needs removed it crashes every single time
    no excuses! i agree!!!!! Scoutsknives MUST be added!!!!

deagle doesnt have buy zones because it's a deagle only map. very fun imo. if there was a decent version of the old awp_map or awp_city from the old days that would be awesome. scoutzknivez would require a gravity change in order to be fun, which i've been told causes issues for all the ibis servers.

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    deagle doesnt have buy zones because it's a deagle only map. very fun imo. if there was a decent version of the old awp_map or awp_city from the old days that would be awesome. scoutzknivez would require a gravity change in order to be fun, which i've been told causes issues for all the ibis servers.
    well scoutsknivez is a thing that most clans have a seperate server for. its pub, and i know its not a comp. pub and its meant for fun, but its supposed to be like "real" cs. if we want scoutknivez we should do a seperate sk server, which imo is a good idea because scoutknivez is a ton of fun.