Thread: [BTR] 3 players banned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [BTR] 3 players banned

[BTR] Justin Axdahl 0:0:33177798
    [BTR] James Maslow 0:1:19539817
    [BTR] William Ma 0:1:22241274

Multiple counts of mic spamming, intentional teamkilling (I warned and kicked for first few offenses), and suspected of venting, wallhacking and toggled aimbotting. Basically - they aren't the kind of people we want around.

2 demos will be attatched. The most blatant aimbot from Justin is not included - it is what prompted me to begin recording and was exceptionally blatant. After that they were slightly more careful (as i was in spec).

I anticipate all three to start unban request threads and it will probably be /b/ troll style.

2. Default

what is venting?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

venting he meant ventrillo a 3rd party voice chat program used to talk to big groups of people

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what is venting?
    I think he is refereeing to groups of people that go into a server and then use Vent to ghost... I could be wrong though.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I think he is refereeing to groups of people that go into a server and then use Vent to ghost... I could be wrong though.
    ahhhhh.

we can't prove that can we?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ahhhhh.

we can't prove that can we?
    No there would be no way to prove it. I have suspected it in the past (from a few other groups of players) but without someone bragging or admitting to it... there is no real way to know 100%.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 12-10-2010 at 12:11 AM.

7. Default

No there would be no way to prove it. I have suspected it in the past (from a few other groups of players) but without someone bragging or admitting to it... there is no real way to know 100%.
    i thought he meant "sitting in vent" when he said venting, but then i understood he was talking about teamspeak bcos its a team..
    venting/ghosting can be monitored nearly the same way we monitor radar hacks...
    i agree with vlad, sometimes we can suspect it , but cant really prove it ...
    most of the time they would be ALWAYS travelling in groups of 2 + obviously, and it would be players with gd reflexes when their buddy is on, but sloppy gaming when they are playing alone...
    its kinda a progressive intuition...
    i suspected one of that the other day... and it just turned out he was just walling :P got banned (forgot the name)
    but i agree/// its hard as fuck to track those "team speak" ppl ...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

your correct, but also like you said it is really hard to prove it and i have seen it multiple times over, thats why everything thinks the group of people are hacking. Also, ussually it's in a group of 2 or 3 and sometimes 4. Honestly i have done this myself when me and my friends were just fucking arround in other servers.

P.S. i reviewed one of the demos and yea you were right they were walling atleast. Thats all thats needed to keep them banned.
    Last edited by Joker; 12-11-2010 at 10:43 PM.