Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: so which one are you?

I would be the lagger and the admin at the same time. HA HA!

2. Default

Striker and Admin.

Hai pplz

Psycho in WCS

A Dumbass/hacker anywhere else.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

I am def. the fucking dumb ass

def.... HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I am def. the fucking dumb ass

def.... HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Clone
    haha +1 :P

as for me , im defo a DUMBASS ADMIN!!! lol, crazy power ftw :P
    well am no FD GOD (altho i think everyone is gonna pretend to be one), but i hold my own against them... u can say am a combination of the SWAT (knifing/stealth BAD ASS), the killer (spraying ppl and cornering them), and last but not least Freekill (when teaming up with Blood Wolfe the PSYCHO to tag knife the ennemies:P oh and spyware doctore popups KILL ME!)

watch this also:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TSG0...eature=related
    and check the collection there its rEALLY funny when u try associating regulars with the clip:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

I wonder...

Would be funny though if they added a few in, but maybe these 2 only exist on IBIS do to the sort of crazy way things tend to get here sometimes.

In addition to the admin there should also be the admin abuser. In the video they should appear toward the end and be like the hacker. Except that they do something like freeze everyone, put them on the other team and then make themselves invincible. Then with everyone shooting at them they are just about to use mad admin hacks to wipe everyone out when the other one that should be added comes:

The server owner. Server owner shows up after admin abuser is hit by lightning and turned to dust. Everyone's team and position prior to the abuser messing with them is reset. During this time the abuser is also turned from dust into the bomb witch is later detonated.

On another note this was a really cool video that was very well done!

7. Default

dumbass ftw

8. Default

I wonder...

Would be funny though if they added a few in, but maybe these 2 only exist on IBIS do to the sort of crazy way things tend to get here sometimes.

In addition to the admin there should also be the admin abuser. In the video they should appear toward the end and be like the hacker. Except that they do something like freeze everyone, put them on the other team and then make themselves invincible. Then with everyone shooting at them they are just about to use mad admin hacks to wipe everyone out when the other one that should be added comes:

The server owner. Server owner shows up after admin abuser is hit by lightning and turned to dust. Everyone's team and position prior to the abuser messing with them is reset. During this time the abuser is also turned from dust into the bomb witch is later detonated.

On another note this was a really cool video that was very well done!
    hahaha zero
    the fricken owner can just show up and juggle the abusing admin or smthn ;P...
    oh well still a funny vid, was hoping as well for an admin abuser, thats why i voted my self as a DUMBASS admin:P
    there is also the RAGER :P but they covered it with The Pro at the beginning?
    oh and the mic spammer!!! like those retarded kids who forget their mic on and start talking at home?
    or my personal favorite:
    the drunkass mother fucker :P i though this one when i remembered mikey and rapedollars;P
    The chick owning every dude's ass (dudes offended:P)
    the pedobear :P
    the romantic couple on their honey moon tag team in game?:P
    The guy sitting in spec all the time? (superman much?:P)
    The AFK :P
    The chicken shit that is too affraid to take the lead and always hangs behind someone else and teamshotting them?
    the Audioless guy ;P
    the racist/sexist douche

its all here :P we see them everyday... we ARE them every day:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    hahaha zero
    oh well still a funny vid, was hoping as well for an admin abuser, thats why i voted my self as a DUMBASS admin:P
    oh and the mic spammer!!! like those retarded kids who forget their mic on and start talking at home?
    or my personal favorite:
    the drunkass mother fucker :P i though this one when i remembered mikey and rapedollars;P
    The chicken shit that is too affraid to take the lead and always hangs behind someone else and teamshotting them?
    the Audioless guy ;P
    the racist/sexist douche

i think that i do most of those all the time

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    hahaha zero
    or my personal favorite:
    the Audioless guy ;P
    the racist/sexist douche

Forgot one. The guy who puts :P after every damn thing he says.