Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Well hullo thurr!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Dennis you should hook up with toasties, sounds like you could both use some good ol' fashion lovin'. <3

U gotta know I was kidding right? I wouldn't have written what I did in Apps if I wasn't!

TC - AND -

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

EDIT-- Are we ever gonna get the embed fixed for youtube here?
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 12-12-2010 at 01:58 AM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post

U gotta know I was kidding right? I wouldn't have written what I did in Apps if I wasn't!

TC - AND -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU

Yes of course I know you're kidding ol' pal, but I wasn't. And thanks.

3. Default

No way.

I only go for jailbait like Res and Rawb.

kthxbai.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    No way.

I only go for jailbait like Res and Rawb.

kthxbai.
    Crazy...me too.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post

...you just put what's after the "watch=" in the youtube URL between the youtube tags when you make a post
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...you just put what's after the "watch=" in the youtube URL between the youtube tags when you make a post

NICE !! Thx man

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Welcome to the community!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks Clark. I know its you......

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Great CD, I listen to it a lot when I'm on the road!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>