Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Team

1. Default Battlefield Bad Company 2 Team

I'm assembling a team to play this Sunday or Wednesday/next weekend in BFBC2. I'll probably be recording the entire time we play looking for epic moments.

Let me know if you want to join up.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

provided I get my PC issue fixed ill be there.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

well if i wernt in hong kong i wld join you, need some bc2 in me before bc2:nam arrives

and it looks fucking awsome!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by Curdy; 12-11-2010 at 11:28 PM.

4. Default

I'm definitely in if you guys want to get some more things like this together.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 12-21-2010 at 05:16 AM.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

5. Default

I'm in, i would definitely love to join in. Some of my friends and I were thinking of getting a server, unfortunately you have to buy it through the certain companies due to closed server files.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

6. Default

so any 1 try vietnam yet? I havent much with WCS being back, but the bit I have was pretty awesome.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I really want to, but since I played the original I'm worried about this one ruining the game for me. I heard it got really good ratings though.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

8. Default

for 15 bucks it's deff worth it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

I got the old version of windows movie maker working, which means I can continue the Memories series of mine.. WHOS UP FOR BFBC2?! ONE WEEK UNTIL SCHOOL!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I got the old version of windows movie maker working, which means I can continue the Memories series of mine.. WHOS UP FOR BFBC2?! ONE WEEK UNTIL SCHOOL!
    you know I got your back. evening play always best for me

Maynard - The WCS Guy