Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Elder Scrolls V

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Oh dear lord i laughed my ass off at this. Where did u get all the dwemmer cups?
    dwemer ruins. duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

fapmasterlol.jpg
    And you thought the kneecapper was good.
    Attached Images

any one down to start a new game??
    Personal reform

4. Default

Probably a keylogger! Lol

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Probably a keylogger! Lol
    is that why whenever I load the game, it prompts me to put in a cd key?
    Personal reform

6. Default

A modding team is trying to make an online Skyrim mod, and so far it's work but it's alpha still.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3592

I've already beaten the game, and done all the quests in Winterhold and Dark Brotherhood, and halfway on Thieves guild, Civil War, Companions... never started the Civil War side on Imperials and only gone halfway in Stormcloak. This game is a bit longer then Oblivion, but it's not that very long. I wish Bethesda work their ass off more and add in more quests into this game on the guild/civil war/Main storyline quests, as each only have around 12 or so missions, i wish it was more extended like 20 or 30 quests. Bethesda been like this since oblivion, Blink, Fallout 3 and new vegas... it seem like they made it somewhat fun for a short time until the modders take over and make more fun if they could.