Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls V

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    awesome!!

2. Default

bethesda.....TAKE MY MONEY, JUST TAKE IT

3. Default

well, who else is getting the map?

that's right, i'm officially pre-ordered for this mo'fo.

me and my roomate next year are pre-orderd, and one map is going on the wall of our bedroom, the other on the wall of our living room ^_^

any word if there'll be more pre-order goodies?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

A full 30 minute demo!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

5. Default

that demo lasted long...:P (taken down sarcasm haha)

didn't download it by chance did ya? :P

i've been slowly following information about skyrim. there's several great games coming out the end of this year that I want.

I've been mulling over what platform to get the game on. I have a PS3, but then again, PC version always gets cool mods. Not sure.

what platform are you guys getting it on, and why? if i may ask. lol.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    that demo lasted long...:P (taken down sarcasm haha)

didn't download it by chance did ya? :P

i've been slowly following information about skyrim. there's several great games coming out the end of this year that I want.

I've been mulling over what platform to get the game on. I have a PS3, but then again, PC version always gets cool mods. Not sure.

what platform are you guys getting it on, and why? if i may ask. lol.
    PC. Mods.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

I'm getting it for 360 so I can just chill and play it on my 50 inch TV... figure I'm gonna end up spending quite a bit of time on it, rather be on a commfy couch with a big screen than sitting at my PC... mods are great but I never mod a game till after I beat it... and I don't think I'm really going 2 want 2 play again right away after I beat it cause I'm still gonna be playing SWTOR and need 2 try dead island, MW3, and BF3... so console it is.
    Last edited by maynard; 08-07-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

pc. mods and the ability to fuck with the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Im getting it for ps3, i don't really play to mod so it seems unnecessary, besides i got oblivion for ps3 as i didn't have a working pc. Also for the same reason as maynard, my couch is much better than my computer chair.

10. Default

ill prob torrent it for PC

Maynard - The WCS Guy