Thread: Duke Nukem Forever!

1. Default Duke Nukem Forever!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

After 12 years of development and delays, it's finally here.

Are any of you looking foward to this game?
    Last edited by Xerenix; 01-22-2011 at 07:16 PM.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

Lol they wont censor out the word "fucking" but they censor out the ass pixels of the strippers LOL

3. Default

looks like shit. given the amount of time they have had 2 work on it... not impressed with the trailer... I think they're gonna just hurt the memory of duke nukem with this game... but time will tell.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    looks like shit. given the amount of time they have had 2 work on it... not impressed with the trailer... I think they're gonna just hurt the memory of duke nukem with this game... but time will tell.
    i don't know. it seems like they kept the comedy intact. i can't wait personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

All I care about is the humor. It's what gave Duke Nukem it's attraction. That and the neat weapons.

6. Default

ah yeahhh i am getting this game for sure..
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper