Thread: Keis

Default Keis

Wall hacking. Others in the server stated they had demos as well, it was a tough choice but it seemed a little bit passed legit.

i wont try and justify the ban here jsut watch.

STEAM id is in SB_ Status at end of demo

p.s. this guy makes me feel kinda like how owns felt with sniper

2. Default

I was in while this was happening.

It's not very obvious for sure, but he does not miss with any bullets, it appears. There are a few spots where he prefires, not when he's running around a corner but when someone else is, from across the map. Also you'll notice his spray is the default, not that big a deal but if someone's that good they'll 99.9% of the time have a cusom spray. He also had 1 death the whole time in the server, approximate record around 30-1. To any mikey-haters out there, in my opinion and the opinion of the server at the time this was the right decision. Sneaky, but definitely hacks. I support this ban.

3. Default

I spec'd him and the first thing I saw was him walking up to a window, zooming in, and shooting between a small little crack to headshot someone with his scout, all in the time frame of about 0.1 seconds.

If he wasn't hacking, he must have been from 1.6 days, or played as a professional in cal.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

I started paying in 1.3 and I can't do shit like that. No amount of skill can account for that kind of a shot. You have to not only be aimed at precisely the right spot, but have a teammate see him as he's about to pop out, then time your shot absolutely perfectly. Even so, with someone of a high skill level will get this shot maybe 5 times in 100 if he's lucky. Combine that with the other shots seen, and his record, and its clear there's more than skill and luck going on. Plus he only used sound as an excuse. A good player uses radar more than sound, and he never even mentioned radar to my recollection.

5. Default

VERY obvious wallhacks... i mean i cant even chose ONE moment in which it wasnt obvious he was walling...
    specially the scout kills , and when he walked up the ramp towards the ennemi coming from there... audio MY ASS, or when he would be going one way, and then stop and go back bcos he knows there is a guy behind the corner...
    also, he was VERY happy with his spot over there... i didnt see him travel anywhere but that corner bcos thats the perfect spot to get a clear view of the whole map on all sides and get swift shots before ppl even knew what hit him.
    ban is legit , legit is ban.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    VERY obvious wallhacks... i mean i cant even chose ONE moment in which it wasnt obvious he was walling...
    specially the scout kills , and when he walked up the ramp towards the ennemi coming from there... audio MY ASS, or when he would be going one way, and then stop and go back bcos he knows there is a guy behind the corner...
    also, he was VERY happy with his spot over there... i didnt see him travel anywhere but that corner bcos thats the perfect spot to get a clear view of the whole map on all sides and get swift shots before ppl even knew what hit him.
    ban is legit , legit is ban.
    it was pretty tough, i had been drinking and im trying hard to cover up the fact that i am (solely for respectable reason and not being "that guy" any more) but i had a gut feeling that he was, once someone pmed me saying that they thought he was, i was all over it and proceeded with my gut feeling.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    it was pretty tough, i had been drinking and im trying hard to cover up the fact that i am (solely for respectable reason and not being "that guy" any more) but i had a gut feeling that he was, once someone pmed me saying that they thought he was, i was all over it and proceeded with my gut feeling.
    You did the right thing. He was hacking, very apparent by the recoil. His bullets actually varied accordingly to the target. Plus, looking at the Scout shots was where he really screwed up; he toggled once he got onto pistols -- which was really funny. Anyway -- good ban, he deserves to never play again.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!