Thread: roen-necro bhop script ban

Default roen-necro bhop script ban

players name: roen
    steam id: STEAM_0:0:10541299
    demo: no demo, this is actually more of a watch out thread. i've been playing quite a bit of pub lately and have not actually played with/against this individual, but i remember spasm (when he was still playing css) said something about this guy bhop scripting and never getting banned for it, but spasm insists that he was and as good a player as spasm is i have to take his word for it. just saying, admins watch this guy bhop and make your judgement

I see roen playing quite a bit, I'll keep an eye out for this. However, admittedly, I'm not a great hopper myself and doubt I could tell the difference.. but I can record!

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    I see roen playing quite a bit, I'll keep an eye out for this. However, admittedly, I'm not a great hopper myself and doubt I could tell the difference.. but I can record!
    yea like i said spasm told me and hes really good at bhoping, he said this guy bhopped perfectly, no mistakes up the fucking incline that goes to bombsite a on dust 2. thats what made him sure. oh, and yes plz demo much appreciated

bhopping up the a ramp to goose isn't difficult for a practiced bhopper. this issue could be easily be taken care of if the pub was defaulted back to 66tic though.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    bhopping up the a ramp to goose isn't difficult for a practiced bhopper. this issue could be easily be taken care of if the pub was defaulted back to 66tic though.
    I don't know whether its just our pub, or if the update screwed it up, but it really is that difficult now
    Fear is a Liar.

yes, but it is diffucult to make 0 mistakes in any b-hop situation. as i said, spasm speced him and he made no mistakes

7. Default

This guy is insane at it, before I called him on it, he would b hop mistake free, everytime. You couldn't get through double doors as ct on de_dust2 without him being above the box on the ledge already. I spec'd him for about a hour and he never made a mistake once.

Curiously, once I called him on it, he started making noob mistakes at b hopping a lot. Considering he had never made a mistake when I was watching him before the day ban I put on him, makes it look real suspicious to me.

If any of you ever watch my posts on bans and scripts, I almost always favor the supposed hacker, but this guy, imo, uses a script to b hop. In any case, I agree that pub should be reduced to 66 tic, it's hard to prove they are scripting, and if they are, it puts them at such an unfair advantage.