View Poll Results: Reduce Handicap on GG?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

13 48.15%
  • NO

10 37.04%
  • Dont know, Dont Care

4 14.81%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reduce GG join handicap (VOTE YES NO)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    not sucking
    well you should show us all how to do that.

i'm sorry, sucking is in my nature

3. Default

lol, the fact that zero himself voted a no, i dnt see the point of this thread anymore :P hehehe
    oh well, we tried ! , unless a lotttttt more ppl vote yes ! viva la revolutiona! nah just kdn!!
    altho i do still think that the handicap shouldnt be higher than LV 10
    not 15....:s
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

with as much honesty, at this given time to give on my very humble birthday....

i again say, this thread is stupid!

reducing the handicape would be rediculous. only people who are good at gun game can progress and win with a handicap.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    with as much honesty, at this given time to give on my very humble birthday....

i again say, this thread is stupid!

reducing the handicape would be rediculous. only people who are good at gun game can progress and win with a handicap.
    happy bday?:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    happy bday?:P
    thank you?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    lol, the fact that zero himself voted a no, i dnt see the point of this thread anymore :P hehehe
    oh well, we tried ! , unless a lotttttt more ppl vote yes ! viva la revolutiona! nah just kdn!!
    altho i do still think that the handicap shouldnt be higher than LV 10
    not 15....:s
    15 would only happon if the avredge level of everyone on is 16, it takes a couple of people in there 20s to push it up that high

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Those who join in the late game and win are leeeet. They can win even without handicap . Cyber. you lose

9. Default =]

It's fine either way honestly. I know all of us have reaped the benefits of coming in late, so at that time.. we didn't oppose. But coming in after the first few rounds when the action has slowed a bit does seem to be a definite advantage. Seeing people 17-0 and stuff like that seems to be unfair, But at the same time we should be able to be at 17 kills too, just with a higher possibility of deaths. =P so I don't care either way.

10. Default

fuck yea reduce the handicap!! its some major bs how im 17-8 and a guy comes in 16-0 and the leader is on 21.....BS!
    RellikDloc