Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 001 Undead Scourge [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

I will need to look at the code and see how high it could go before.

2. Default

Is the cap for the race 100 HP?

3. Default

• Updated descriptions
    • Made suicide bomber an actual ultimate but made it so that it will bypass immunities.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

• Made suicide bomber an actual ultimate but made it so that it will bypass immunities.
    Thank you!
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

suicide bomber wouldn't activate if there was a necklace nearby in the old version. did you just make it able to?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Uh it does now, lets just keep it this way and consider it a balance change for this class.

7. Default

Description still says it can be activated manually in game.

8. Default

Still says it can be manually used in game, and this confuses some new players. Is this on the plate to be changed, or do we just have to tell people it wrong?

9. Default

is there any reason why the ultimate only does half of the supossed damage?
    its at diffrent ranges two from 70 feet to 170 feet

Edit: I have actually gotten two (though its been out of many 65 damge ones..) 130s at 120 feet and 140... its doesnt seem that distance has anything to do with it but what is causeing the halfing of the damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

It may be doing that if more than one person was hit or something. The stock races have some strange programing meant to balance them which just fucks them up. After all the races are back I will be reprogramming these sections from scratch to ensure that the original programing is totally removed.