Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 001 Undead Scourge [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

Will the raceinfo in server now also reflect the actual percentages of the abilities instead of general text?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

It should, does it look correclty on the test server?

3. Default

Indeed it does
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

• Reprogramed from scratch!
    • Less code and larger file size (b/c code is simpler but does a shit ton more stuff)
    • Effects Added
    • Ability to trigger ult from ult button (blockable from ult immunity)
    • Can now leach over 100hp (no limit)

5. Default

What do you all think of me starting to add some icons for abilities? As stated before I want to start updating these threads in such a way as to help enrich the feel and personality of these races.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What do you all think of me starting to add some icons for abilities? As stated before I want to start updating these threads in such a way as to help enrich the feel and personality of these races.
    icons? what do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

• Reprogramed from scratch!
    • Less code and larger file size (b/c code is simpler but does a shit ton more stuff)
    • Effects Added
    • Ability to trigger ult from ult button (blockable from ult immunity)
    • Can now leach over 100hp (no limit)
    Will the ultimate still have a chance to proc on death??

8. Default

Yes it works exactly as before excet for the addations.

The icons are on the first page of this thread as an example. They would only appear in these threads.

I could also use these icons as an idicator of the type of power by giving ults a yellow box around them and ability activated things a silver box and normal passive skills no border.

9. Default

I have added some to the items as well. I actually want to try to get these up b/c with the images we might be able to come up with better names for shit too.

For example what if we changed the name of Levitation to Unbounded Bones (Bones are not bound by gravity (get it)) or something like that. One of the things I want to cover in the big reprogramming besides bug fixes and optimization/ some rebalance is to REALLY bring out the feel of each race in names and effects.

10. Default

I have added some to the items as well. I actually want to try to get these up b/c with the images we might be able to come up with better names for shit too.

For example what if we changed the name of Levitation to Unbounded Bones (Bones are not bound by gravity (get it)) or something like that. One of the things I want to cover in the big reprogramming besides bug fixes and optimization/ some rebalance is to REALLY bring out the feel of each race in names and effects.
    ...ehh. i guess it might look nicer to noobs that come in expecting all sorts of easy-kills and no work...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?