Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: 001 Undead Scourge [0] v1.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

• Reprogramed from scratch!
    • Less code and larger file size (b/c code is simpler but does a shit ton more stuff)
    • Effects Added
    • Ability to trigger ult from ult button (blockable from ult immunity)
    • Can now leach over 100hp (no limit)
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    13. Self slaying is not allowed on the server. It is only acceptable during a time in which a player may be glitched into the map or an object and is stuck and not able to get out of the situation.
    In light of some "recent" events... this has been brought up on server from time to time on how this rule is for Undead....
    I understand we can trigger the ulti now, but how does this go along with Rule 13?? I ask this because .... Allah Akbar. Suicide Bombing Only. Etc. AKA - if this is perfectly OK whether the player misses with ulti and just kills himself or just fails altogether, or it just shouldn't be allowed for the reasons of XP denial because they were rooted and would of died by a player or just suicide before they get killed etc.

There's a lot of factors behind it and scenarios, but yeah. Just trying to clear things up mostly.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

I've seen people blow up right when I start shooting them using the excuse "oops I used my Ulti"

3. Default

if you're trying to kill someone but miss, no problem. if you're not, its not cool. sometimes you do accidentally press it, especially if you panic, so we won't be really strict on it. if you see it happen though, let someone know that they deprived you of xp and to try to avoid doing it. if it's repeated, then we can punish. but i don't see it being a real issue after the warning.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Kind of like when someone wards on reflex in an area they are not supposed to. Warn, and make sure it doesn't happen again. If it happens with any frequency I think it will be easy to see what they are doing, especially if they like try and run away from gun fire or are slowly being shot from somewhere and just blow up.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

• Now uses 5 new stock functions to reduce the number of lines of code and increase readability of the program.

6. Default

• Added && !StrEqual(weapon,"claws",false) to hit test

7. Default

• Max health gain limited to 400hp

8. Default

• Max health gain is now actually limited to 400hp