Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

Honestly Human doesn't need to be buffed anymore, the change to instant teleport made human become more of a offensive class, before you could just follow where they flew now you can disappear and flank so it really doesn't need to be buffed any more

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    these race threads aren't up 2 debate how the classes should work. everything is going 2 be set back 2 exactly what it was before. these threads are here 2 discuss any glitches or problems the races are having and 2 get them back 2 exactly what they were before, and what things were before was a beautiful balance...

ppl need 2 stop talking about whats OP and not balanced based on what is currently out. unless you've seen all the races, you can't claim things are OP or not balanced correctly cause the balancing of a WCS server is based on ALL the races, not just what's out at the current time cause we gotta fix the rest

be patient, in time the races will be back, and things will be great.
    true but the other races compared to this one have a slight edge, with better skills and ultimate, heck thats why u have to earn ur way to them.
    the only decent thing this race has in the bash, i gotta admit its effect is almost garanteed.
    we're not asking for anything impossible, we're asking for a reduce of cooldown in between them, specially if for some reason u use ur ultimate, get glitched somewhere and end up not moving to where u wanted.
    also i agree with james, the first 10 sec cooldown on spawn is ridiculous, specially if someone is camping ur body, u need to get a chance to teleport away and THEN be skillfull.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    the only decent thing this race has in the bash,

we're not asking for anything impossible, we're asking for a reduce of cooldown in between them

also i agree with james, the first 10 sec cooldown on spawn is ridiculous,
    1st off the bash isnt the only decent thing i do believe teleport is way better

2nd reducing the cooldown will make it over powered (look at me, i can go on long streaks with a cooldown of 20 i do think its overpowered already, but then again it keeps the beginning races balanced)

3rd yea that 10 second cool down at spawn is kinda ridiculous >.< can we make it the same time as the spawn timer?

4. Default

Ability to stack Cloak of Shadows on top of the cloak already provided. Makes it even harder to see. It can be either restricted, or a new item can be create that makes cloaked individuals appear.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    Ability to stack Cloak of Shadows on top of the cloak already provided. Makes it even harder to see. It can be either restricted, or a new item can be create that makes cloaked individuals appear.
    this. i believe the ol version actually OVERWROTE the racial invis. (cloak gives about 40% invis, human caps out at like 60%. buying cloak as human used to make you only 40% invis, instead of 60%)

i think for simplicity, you should just restrict cloak from any type of partial-invis races zero.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

If there is a request for it then it will be done. I will make sure new races have it on release.

7. Default

• Restricted cloak of shadows

8. Default

• Updated in game descriptions

9. Default

did you screw w/ teleport at all? it's nowhere near as precise anymore. before i could spawn as ct on crackhouse, shoot out the boards on second floor window, and teleport into hostie room with no problem. now, i can't. mi have to be almost in line w/ the window to make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

From the old version or the current one?