Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

YEa found a small bug, it is now patched will take effect next reboot.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    From the old version or the current one?
    whut?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

nvm it is already fixed

4. Default

lolz...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Maybe its just that Im annoyed today and have a headache, but I seriously hate how bash throws your crosshair off, even when standing still (when receiving bash, I mean)

It says the activation chance is 33%, again maybe its just because Im annoyed but to me it seems more like 50%. Im always immediatly bashed at the start of a fight, which then throws my aim off, and god forbid Im bashed a second time. I dont know if this is intended or just a tiny bug or whatever but if possible I think it should be removed. Bash in my eyes is skill designed to limit movement, not completely nulify you in long range battles

E.G Im crouching waiting for someone to come round the corner, I have the advantage of preaiming for his head and the added accuracy of crouching. No wait, scratch that, he teleported round the corner, bashed me and sent my crosshair up and then killed me. Now obviously human isnt over powered, none of the races are, its just infuriating how an ability designed to limit movement, also completely destroys your aim. Skills like earthquake/banish etc shake or distort the screen, not move the crosshair. The fact that a skill that shouldnt have anything to do with distorting the screen is actually better than the ones that are as well as freezing is a bit stupid in my eyes

EDIT: And theres is no way of working around it. You can stop teleport with an ultimate. You can nulify the freezing by using a race that doesnt rely on speed. But there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop the crosshair jumping. Sure, get in close and spray like a mad man, but that requires a race based on speed and then theres bash again
    You want me to put something here that speaks about my personality, don't you?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BlindGam3r View Post
    Maybe its just that Im annoyed today and have a headache, but I seriously hate how bash throws your crosshair off, even when standing still (when receiving bash, I mean)

It says the activation chance is 33%, again maybe its just because Im annoyed but to me it seems more like 50%. Im always immediatly bashed at the start of a fight, which then throws my aim off, and god forbid Im bashed a second time. I dont know if this is intended or just a tiny bug or whatever but if possible I think it should be removed. Bash in my eyes is skill designed to limit movement, not completely nulify you in long range battles

E.G Im crouching waiting for someone to come round the corner, I have the advantage of preaiming for his head and the added accuracy of crouching. No wait, scratch that, he teleported round the corner, bashed me and sent my crosshair up and then killed me. Now obviously human isnt over powered, none of the races are, its just infuriating how an ability designed to limit movement, also completely destroys your aim. Skills like earthquake/banish etc shake or distort the screen, not move the crosshair. The fact that a skill that shouldnt have anything to do with distorting the screen is actually better than the ones that are as well as freezing is a bit stupid in my eyes

EDIT: And theres is no way of working around it. You can stop teleport with an ultimate. You can nulify the freezing by using a race that doesnt rely on speed. But there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop the crosshair jumping. Sure, get in close and spray like a mad man, but that requires a race based on speed and then theres bash again
    i think shadow hunter can give immunity/resistance to skills.

and congratulations, you've discovered that human is actually pretty powerful
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i think shadow hunter can give immunity/resistance to skills.
    I think you mean the warden, and its 'Blink Immunity' ability. Its the same as a necklace, it prevents ultimates, not skills

And yea, human always has been powerful in the right hands I know that.

8. Default

No he is referring to evade which can avoid skills.

Oh cool, thought hex slowed the enemy, didnt realise it was changed to evading skills

10. Default

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.