Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Bla Bla Bla
    this this this

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by >>>Shots<<< View Post
    this this this
    If you have nothing of use to add to the thread then maybe you should spend your worthless life looking at something else?
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    If you have nothing of use to add to the thread then maybe you should spend your worthless life looking at something else?
    My previous post indicates that I'm neutral on the position of nerfing human. Human, according to psychostats, has less k/d in total than that of shadow hunter, jack, molecule, spider man. So perhaps this indicates the race itself is not op. It really depends on the player+team you're playing up against. However, nerfing this race or not doesn't really matter to me.

4. Default

Human is a skill race that takes some thought and planning to actually use well. We have all been killed by lucky shots that bashed us long enough to get domed, but many people prefer shadow hunter or jack since their advantages and abilities are more blatantly good, and easier to use. Human can be a beast with the right items and strategy, mainly hanging back and hiding to kill when the killings good *cough* Tom *cough*. That being said, its not just sour grapes that are causing some of the best players on the server to want the race fixed which is the main point, bash is not working the way it ought to. I'm personally fine with the banish thing if thats just too much of a pain in the ass to get out of the system, but you have to be able to move your crosshair. Being stopped is still a huge advantage to the other player, but it puts more onous on the shooter to actually play smarter if his enemy can still shoot at him.

Also, to fix the banish thing, couldn't you just replace the bash code with the spider man web shooter or Xonvert freeze code? I don't think I've heard of anyone complaining those skills cause a banish effect and they are essentially the same.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

One of the strongest shopmenu items for human is claw not orb of frost. Orb of frost slows them while claw 2x proc the bash which I'm sure all of us can agree is the most powerful shit ever. Claw human glock is actually op.... Weird...

Everyone always seems to forget about claw >.> I'm like the only person that uses it

6. Default

One of the strongest shopmenu items for human is claw not orb of frost. Orb of frost slows them while claw 2x proc the bash which I'm sure all of us can agree is the most powerful shit ever. Claw human glock is actually op.... Weird...

Everyone always seems to forget about claw >.> I'm like the only person that uses it
    Because helm is such a better option then having a better chance at a bash proc.

Not quite the only one, but claw works better for some other races better, IMHO. Besides, it really depends on the map and the way that the game is processing - if I know that my team is losing (or barely winning) and I know that I'm likely to be the main determinant, I will choose health/lace/helm as it grants the best survivability along with best chances of successfully killing all other plays. HOWEVER, if my team is doing well and I will likely only need to take care of some players, I may change the combination.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Because helm is such a better option then having a better chance at a bash proc.
    well spasm all im trying to say is that no race should be doing well glock only >.<

9. Default

well spasm all im trying to say is that no race should be doing well glock only >.<
    you were pointing out that no one uses claw and I was stating why.

Steamer if orb is doing the same thing then it needs looked at as well, a freeze in place proc should not be freezing and moving your crosshair, regardless of where its used.

10. Default

Orb, claw, ring with silenced USP/M4. With that combo it's no worse than 30:1 KDR any map.