Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

Is it possible to revisit teleport ultimate charge times again?
    I'm used to 2 seconds. 20 is quite a bit.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sword of Gideon View Post
    Is it possible to revisit teleport ultimate charge times again?
    I'm used to 2 seconds. 20 is quite a bit.
    what do you mean "used to"?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Well, consider spiderman race. There's no recharge time. Or even archmage, a very short time. Vagabond can bounce around quite well with teleport. 20 seconds feels like FOREVER!!

4. Default

it's a starting race... if there was no charge time on humans tele it would be BEYOND over powered. WCS is a balancing issue... spiderman is incredibly easy 2 kill if you're athena, human, shadowhunter and a few others.. vegabond can be much harder, but you can only have 1 per team.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

It's my favorite race. There's really nothing out there like human alliance. You aren't pigeon-holed into one gun or no gun, have invisibility, and teleport. I just wish that the teleport was a little more useful. I figured that I would kind of fight for my favorite race being better, but I do see your point about the start-up race thing.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sword of Gideon View Post
    It's my favorite race. There's really nothing out there like human alliance. You aren't pigeon-holed into one gun or no gun, have invisibility, and teleport. I just wish that the teleport was a little more useful. I figured that I would kind of fight for my favorite race being better, but I do see your point about the start-up race thing.
    Exactly, why the fuck would we make an already strong race even stronger. Especially when a few people play nothing BUT human. Spiderman will be toned town when Jack is released and the Scrolls go to 6000.

7. Default

Besides spiderman and vagabond don't really instantly teleport. they just fly to a specific spot really fast, human can have more of an element of surprise as it is also slightly invisible and can be right in front of you to right behind you.

8. Default

does human teleport even blind you anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I do not think so as if it does it is not supposed to as that was one of the things I had wanted changed.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    does human teleport even blind you anymore?
    no it does not... and gideon i dont care if your not use to it, why would we change it just for you? The teleport is basicly the most overpowered ultimate in the game if used right. So if you ask me more time should be added and not subtracted >.<