Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

Human Alliance
    Required Level: 0
    Levels per ability: 8
    Item Restrictions: cloak
    mantleofintelligence.gifStormwind Cloak: Makes you partially invisible, 62-37%
    Spell_holy_auramastery.pngDevotion Aura: Gives you additional 15-50 health each round
    bash.gifBash: Have a 15-32% chance to render an enemy immobile for 1 second
    massteleport.gifTeleportation: Allows you to teleport to where you aim, range is 60-108 feet

The noble warriors of humanity are masters of defense and siege. Armed with a Stormwind Cloak to avoid detection and with a powerful Devotion Aura spell granting additional health the Human Alliance is very hard to kill. The powers of Bash and Teleportation allow it to trap its prey, move in for the kill and then escape unharmed.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11860

• Initial Release

• Restricted cloak of shadows

• Updated in game descriptions

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.3

• Reprogramed from scratch
      • 40% reduction in total number of lines of code (over 200 lines removed or replaced with stocks)
      • cloak level changed to pre OB levels
      • new effects
      • chat based ability feedback
      • changed bash from physical freeze to very slowed movement (so slow your frozen)
      • added universal teleportation failed sound
      • doubled checkteleport length to prevent false positives
      • moved teleport sound to occur on teleportation validation

• Reduced bash length back to 1sec.

• Fixed glitch where a failed teleport would remove the ability to teleport ever again

• Reduced effectiveness of Stormwind Cloak

• Added && !StrEqual(weapon,"claws",false) to hit test

• Added a 2 second cooldown to bash. (it can only be cast once every 2 seconds)

Last edited by ZERO; 10-20-2014 at 05:06 PM.

2. Default

Just a suggestion.

Could you make teleport decrease cooldown time per lvl?

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    Just a suggestion.

Could you make teleport decrease cooldown time per lvl?
    it's 20 sec. same as it used to be
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's 20 sec. same as it used to be
    same as it used to be, but im saying it might be improved by decreasing the cooldown slightly every point put into it.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

5. Default

I knew you were going to say that Aco.

I think since the Spiderman race can use the web over and over with no cooldown, the human alliance should be able to charge up to 5 teleports at a time maybe, and it takes 20 seconds for one charge.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    same as it used to be, but im saying it might be improved by decreasing the cooldown slightly every point put into it.
    i second that. i think that the cooldown should decrease level by level until say 10 second or smthn... 20 seconds is a bit much, specially if u accidentally click it , or if the teleport failed, and well... i think it should give the human race a better ultimate against the over powered other races....
    +1 for tentoes' request.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i second that. i think that the cooldown should decrease level by level until say 10 second or smthn... 20 seconds is a bit much, specially if u accidentally click it , or if the teleport failed, and well... i think it should give the human race a better ultimate against the over powered other races....
    +1 for tentoes' request.
    it's an intro race. it's meant to be capable, but not incredible. a good player on it will kick ass, a noob won't be left out to dry, but everyone else will find a home in the more interesting higher classes.

wait for beast if you must. beast is naturally like, 40% invis, blinds, burns, respawns, does extra damage, and teleports w/ like, a 10 second cooldown.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's an intro race. it's meant to be capable, but not incredible. a good player on it will kick ass, a noob won't be left out to dry, but everyone else will find a home in the more interesting higher classes.

wait for beast if you must. beast is naturally like, 40% invis, blinds, burns, respawns, does extra damage, and teleports w/ like, a 10 second cooldown.
    doesnt matter if its an intro class... scourge for example can be strong later on...
    nways i just think that the cooldown should be less, SPECIALLY because many ppl are taking home in higher races and raping the newbies.. i think the newbies should have a chance to teleport more... it just ads more fun in a game... i personally sometimes have to camp 10 seconds or walk around somewhere just so that i have a fair chance of getting my ultimate before someone jumps me...
    u only get to use ur ultimate ONCE effectively in a short game ..unless using it for movement...still vote for less cooldown, for balancing reasons.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Not to mention the 10 second cooldown when you spawn is ridiculous. It should be removed because shadow hunter can use his ultimate when he respawns.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

these race threads aren't up 2 debate how the classes should work. everything is going 2 be set back 2 exactly what it was before. these threads are here 2 discuss any glitches or problems the races are having and 2 get them back 2 exactly what they were before, and what things were before was a beautiful balance...

ppl need 2 stop talking about whats OP and not balanced based on what is currently out. unless you've seen all the races, you can't claim things are OP or not balanced correctly cause the balancing of a WCS server is based on ALL the races, not just what's out at the current time cause we gotta fix the rest

be patient, in time the races will be back, and things will be great.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-28-2010 at 03:38 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy