Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 003 Orcish Horde [0] v1.1.9

1. Default

we could put it so that you spawn near a team member who ever is closest to where you died.

2. Default

zero?
    any chance we can get rid of that 30 second cooldown period when u spawn???
    its kinda VERY lame that u cant use ur ultimate first 30 seconds and most of the time u end up facing a spider man or wtvr before that...
    or at least make it 10 sec?
    specially since shadow hunter can ward at beginning and use HIS ultimate too...
    orcish is pretty lame with the current cooldown on it... should reduced...if possible..?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    zero?
    any chance we can get rid of that 30 second cooldown period when u spawn???
    its kinda VERY lame that u cant use ur ultimate first 30 seconds and most of the time u end up facing a spider man or wtvr before that...
    or at least make it 10 sec?
    specially since shadow hunter can ward at beginning and use HIS ultimate too...
    orcish is pretty lame with the current cooldown on it... should reduced...if possible..?
    Second this

4. Default

side note about orchish,
    i was just playing i died as orcish, a BM respawned me, i respawned with the left weapon glitch, could only use my knife until i pickup another gun?
    any reason why it did that?

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

cyber, what part of we're making the races back 2 what they used 2 be don't you get? every thread is you complaning or claiming we should change something. it's getting quite old.

orc has the best ultimate out of the starting races in terms of dmg.... it also hits multiple targets. the time delay at the start is 2 prevent you from rushing in and just chain lightning ppl. regardless if you understand why we have things set a certain way, they are set the way they are for a reason.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    cyber, what part of we're making the races back 2 what they used 2 be don't you get? every thread is you complaning or claiming we should change something. it's getting quite old.

orc has the best ultimate out of the starting races in terms of dmg.... it also hits multiple targets. the time delay at the start is 2 prevent you from rushing in and just chain lightning ppl. regardless if you understand why we have things set a certain way, they are set the way they are for a reason.
    u're right maynard, u probably know this more than i do , u being a WCS admin way longer than me , and i respect that.

thing is, i'm not trying to complain or wtvr, i would play the race regardless, i am simply asking a QUESTION, not a demand, if the timer should be cut to atleast half the time.

i have played orc a lot of times, and my average "use" of its ultimate is barely 0.5.
    u either get fucked too quick, or u use it only once, which tells ppl where u are, and then u die. simple. what about as defense??? when u get spawned by own effect or bm, and someone is camping us ass, u litterally cant do anything. shadow hunter can ward ur ass or safe itself, this one just "dies".
    sry for long post, again, not asking anything, simply suggesting to understand WHY it is the way it is .sry bro.

7. Default

cyber, what part of we're making the races back 2 what they used 2 be don't you get?
    well it kinda is unfair >.< i mean night elf can use the ulti right off the bat but orc has to wait the whole cool down b4 it can use it? i mean i usually find people b4 the cool down is done and i end up dieing before i can even use it.

I know we are getting them back to normal but i would like to be able to use the lightning

8. Default

don't get me wrong cyber, I'm glad 2 have ya on WCS and see that you like the server and want 2 help. but when all I read (not only from you) is people complaining about things I just get annoyd. the goal is 2 get everything back 2 what it was before. zero said there will be some tweaking once all the races are back, but till that time, people posting how they think the race should work is not helping anything.

WCS is a fragile balance that runs from the starting races till the last. as we keep adding new races over time, there will be periods where certain races will clearly be far better, but that's only cause we just don't have all the races in yet. this is something ppl will have 2 deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    well it kinda is unfair >.< i mean night elf can use the ulti right off the bat but orc has to wait the whole cool down b4 it can use it
    you kidding? is it not obvious? the nightelf ultimate doesn't hurt you or effect your aim in any way, you just can't run away. the orc ultimate hits 3 ppl if within range and does moderate dmg... it's obvious why orcs can't use it right off the bat.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

don't get me wrong cyber, I'm glad 2 have ya on WCS and see that you like the server and want 2 help. but when all I read (not only from you) is people complaining about things I just get annoyd. the goal is 2 get everything back 2 what it was before. zero said there will be some tweaking once all the races are back, but till that time, people posting how they think the race should work is not helping anything.

WCS is a fragile balance that runs from the starting races till the last. as we keep adding new races over time, there will be periods where certain races will clearly be far better, but that's only cause we just don't have all the races in yet. this is something ppl will have 2 deal with.

you kidding? is it not obvious? the nightelf ultimate doesn't hurt you or effect your aim in any way, you just can't run away. the orc ultimate hits 3 ppl if within range and does moderate dmg... it's obvious why orcs can't use it right off the bat.
    i understand what u mean. and yes i seem to like wcs recently, i used to be a zm guy, then gg guy, wcs seems pretty dam nfun too.
    and i was only trying to make suggestions bcos we keep getting creamed by the over powered (currently i mean) other classes on higher levels...but u;re right, we should wait till the end.

10. Default

actually, night elf's ult does seem to lift you in the air an inch, just enough to make your aim shit. or does this only effect me?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?