Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 003 Orcish Horde [0] v1.1.9

1. Default

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

2. Default

• Patched ultimate dmg stack

Nope, this class and radean still one hits people. Even though the damage say like 76 damage. It actually does like 140.

4. Default

Fixed glitch where there was a 1% chance of resurrecting even if the skill was not leveled

5. Default

Can't confirm if this can get the spectator glitch, but revives self with Respawn, so suggesting spectator spawn filtering.

6. Default

• Changed the way weapons are removed and confirmed team check for respawn

7. Default

Zero I would like to bring to your attention that the Orc can revive multiple times within a round. I myself have revived solely off my ability on average 3-4 times every couple of rounds. When you throw a bloodmage or nebula in the mix the respawns get a little more hectic. :/ The only reason I mention this is because the description mentions only being able to revive once.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    Zero I would like to bring to your attention that the Orc can revive multiple times within a round. I myself have revived solely off my ability on average 3-4 times every couple of rounds. When you throw a bloodmage or nebula in the mix the respawns get a little more hectic. :/ The only reason I mention this is because the description mentions only being able to revive once.
    apparently its not only orcs. revived myself 10 times one round as nebula. 10. not even joking.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    apparently its not only orcs. revived myself 10 times one round as nebula. 10. not even joking.
    both races have always been able to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

yeah once i revived my self 8 times in a row as orc from my ability and bloods.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.