Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 003 Orcish Horde [0] v1.1.9

1. Default 003 Orcish Horde [0] v1.1.9

Orcish Horde
    Required Level: 0
    Levels per ability: 8
    Item Restrictions: scroll,glove
    criticalstrike.gifCritical Strike: Gives you a 15% chance of doing 40-240% more damage
    naphtha.gifCritical Grenade: Grenades will always do 40-240% more damage
    reincarnation.gifReincarnation: Gives you a 15-80% chance of respawning, with old equipment and where you died
    chainlightning.gifChain Lightning: Discharges a bolt of lightning that jumps on up to 4 nearby enemies 40-75 feet range, dealing each 32 damage

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11855

• Initial Release

• Restricted gloves and respawn shop menu items

• Decreased respawn time to 5 seconds
      • Removed the zz weapon check output in chat used for debugging.

• Updated in game descriptions

• Made it so that the number of targets for chain lighting works like in the description
      • Made so all take same damage.

• Now prevents respawn in objects

• Fixed glitch that prevented critical grenade from working

• Improved programing of stuck detection

• Improved programing of weapon removal for increased safety with regard to plugin and server stability. Added W3DropWeapon(client,ent); before every UTIL_Remove(ent);

• Updated programing of nade dmg so that it is possible for a player to get a kill from it.

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

• Patched ultimate dmg stack

• Fixed glitch where there was a 1% chance of resurrecting even if the skill was not leveled

• Changed the way weapons are removed and confirmed team check for respawn

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
      • Updated to best weapon removal code

• Updated weapon removal code.

• Reprogramed from scratch
      • 25% reduction in code
      • Only 1kb increase in compiled size despite a dramatic increase in code complexity and new content
      • added effects for nade and critical strike
      • added txt based feedback for abilities
      • added nade trail
      • made race color theme purple.
      • made critical nade and ult deal true dmg
      • dramatically improved ult programing
      • changed cool down to be dependent on % effectiveness of the ult
      • added universal sounds
      • added template stocks
      • grant god mode for 1 sec on respawn
      • improved respawn system
      • clients are now told if resurrection is active on round start

• Race can only respawn itself, no respawn if your race changes when you die.

• Fixed it so that spawn timers can not be created when one is already in progress (prevents double reincarnation message when switching to this race after surviving the previous round) Change was done in a stock function and was also updated in all other races using the new stocks as it also prevents strange glitches and possible crashes.

• Added && !StrEqual(weapon,"claws",false) to hit test
    Last edited by ZERO; 06-13-2014 at 03:51 PM.

2. Default

• Restricted gloves and respawn shop menu items

3. Default

• Decreased respawn time to 5 seconds
      • Removed the zz weapon check output in chat used for debugging.

Last edited by ZERO; 12-21-2010 at 03:13 PM.

4. Default

i think we should change the reincarnation so that people dont just camp the dead body to kill them when they come back it gets really annoying.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i think we should change the reincarnation so that people dont just camp the dead body to kill them when they come back it gets really annoying.
    it's called strategy.

it works identically to how it did before OB update. only difference is that it's more of an instant thing. before it took 4 seconds or so to revive you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's called strategy.

it works identically to how it did before OB update. only difference is that it's more of an instant thing. before it took 4 seconds or so to revive you.
    it takes 5 now
    but i hate when people camp the dead body and then head shot it right once it spawns so they dont have a chance

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    it takes 5 now
    but i hate when people camp the dead body and then head shot it right once it spawns so they dont have a chance
    aco is right, its like coming back to kill whoever was near u back then... what i would suggest instead of that is perhaps giving the orchish 1-2 seconds of immunity on respawn??? same as when spawned by bloodmage?
    for example if u died by wards, and respawning in them... well u are littereally dead... its not skill by the person who killed u , its just luck that u respawned there...what good is respawning if someone warded the place u died? that 1-2 sec is enough to jump away from wards (bcos u know when u;re gonna respawn) THEN its YOUR job to actu quickly, that little time is enough to jump u out of wards, but not enough to kill the shit out of a person near u ...
    heck poor james he once LITTERALLY spawned FIVE times on my own wards and he was pissed as hell he couldnt do anything neither time.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    aco is right, its like coming back to kill whoever was near u back then... what i would suggest instead of that is perhaps giving the orchish 1-2 seconds of immunity on respawn??? same as when spawned by bloodmage?
    for example if u died by wards, and respawning in them... well u are littereally dead... its not skill by the person who killed u , its just luck that u respawned there...what good is respawning if someone warded the place u died? that 1-2 sec is enough to jump away from wards (bcos u know when u;re gonna respawn) THEN its YOUR job to actu quickly, that little time is enough to jump u out of wards, but not enough to kill the shit out of a person near u ...
    heck poor james he once LITTERALLY spawned FIVE times on my own wards and he was pissed as hell he couldnt do anything neither time.
    no, no immunity, that would be to much

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    no, no immunity, that would be to much
    oh well, it was just a suggestion.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

we could keep it exactly like it used to be
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?