Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 004 Night Elf [0] v1.0.9

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    One other thing, about roots, you now have to get your target in a forward arc instead of just hitting anyone in the radius. Haven't seen root hit more than one person either.

I still don't follow this, when one of the main uses for this ability is countering speed. Why would a counter for the ability be what it is supposed to counter? But if this is what zero will, so be it. I REALLY don't get, flavour wise, why teleporting would NOT get away, and flight would.

A funny note: if vaga/spidey uses their ult while tangled, they keep the momentum when the tangle goes away
    speed != flight.

speed is flame pre, undead, suc. hunter, spiderman...

flight is flight. bash is your best friend against flight, since bash (at least it use to) make them drop from the sky
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

As you seem willing to ignore and/or create your own facts, I shall concede the point.

3. Default

As you seem willing to ignore and/or create your own facts, I shall concede the point.
    what exactly o you mean? vines was never a counter for flight races. they have ALWAYS been able to escape easily.

also, != means "not equal"
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

At least Stone was a counter for flight. As I had remembering them being the same except for range and duration, I assumed that Vines were the same.

Yes, I know what != means. The problem was, != is misleading at the best. While they are not the same sets, for Ibis at least, the flight set is COMPLETELY contained in the speed set. Speed may not be flight, but flight IS speed.

5. Default

At least Stone was a counter for flight. As I had remembering them being the same except for range and duration, I assumed that Vines were the same.

Yes, I know what != means. The problem was, != is misleading at the best. While they are not the same sets, for Ibis at least, the flight set is COMPLETELY contained in the speed set. Speed may not be flight, but flight IS speed.
    no, stone still was avoidable if you ult. flew.

at least that's how i remember it

6. Default

I do not believe the flying races ever had any hard counters.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I do not believe the flying races ever had any hard counters.
    bash and weblines (not the ult, the one that made you pause for a second)

they made flyers literally, drop from the sky. other than those two skills however, there wasn't anything.

8. Default

I am currently trying to have a new native added to wcs that will make it easy to update abilities like entangling roots to work on a radius instead of just within view. If all goes well expect an update in January.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I am currently trying to have a new native added to wcs that will make it easy to update abilities like entangling roots to work on a radius instead of just within view. If all goes well expect an update in January.
    Would this mean multiple target possibilities? And also the root time needs to be reduced drastically. 10 seconds is an eternity

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    Would this mean multiple target possibilities? And also the root time needs to be reduced drastically. 10 seconds is an eternity
    it'll be just like before. 8-10 seconds, everyone in range