1. Default

• Improved performance of hit based abilities

2. Default

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.5

3. Default

Race reprograming started.

Wow this thing is a clusterfuck...

Code:
    if(!W3HasImmunity(victim,Immunity_Skills) && Math_GetRandomFloat( 0.00, 1.00 ) <= 30)
                    {        
                        War3_DamageModPercent(TrueshotDamagePercent[skill_level_trueshot]+1.0);
    Yes your reading that correctly due to an error it looks like this race currently has 100% trueshot damage. However as we get no feedback as to what was done who knows if that ability really did ever work at all. So the fix is going to be a buff or a nerf but I guess we will find out.

You all see now why I am just making all of them from scratch, when on my code base they are much much easier to read and bug fix.

4. Default

New version has been placed on the test server. Ultimate and effects are not yet programed.

5. Default

Effects have been added for all the abilities.

NOTE: the effects are all new compared to the live version but are actually ALL the original effects from the pre OB version.

Let me know what you think of the effects and suggestions for changes. I have for now made all txt from this race green. I can use other green shades for example as well if we want to make it more different.

Please feel free to sugest changes to the effects, new effects and color changes that will fit this race. Remember that part of this big reprogram is not just to make everything run great but also to highlight the uniqueness of the indivual races though some more polished effects.

6. Default

Ult is now finished except for the effects.

You are now told in txt if no valid clients are in range and when it does go off you are told how many clients you froze and for how long.

While making the methods for roots I developed some better callback methodology and so I might be making some changes to the teleport checking stock to reflect this and reduce the total number of methods in addition to providing better call back flexibility.

7. Default

No one testing this yet?

8. Default

Zero, I was just wondering why the Night Elf evasion is lower then Molecule. Given, 3% isn't huge. When I get home tomorrow from work, I'll see if I can grab someone into the test server as I want to test a few other things as well.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Zero, I was just wondering why the Night Elf evasion is lower then Molecule. Given, 3% isn't huge. When I get home tomorrow from work, I'll see if I can grab someone into the test server as I want to test a few other things as well.
    because elves are easier to hit than a single molecule.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    because elves are easier to hit than a single molecule.
    Idk every time I try to hit an elf it just turns out to be a human with pointy ears. I'm beginning to think that they don't exist .
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it